View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    He averages less than 3 catches a game and has 1 td the entire year.

Yeah, he was worth a second round pick, get out of here.

I said he wouldn't get touches, and I was right.
    So 41 catches isn't touches? Really? Give me a break. You talk about Pioli's ego have you checked your own. You can't admit you were wrong.

I didn't say he was worth a 2nd round pick Straw man

He wouldn't be averaging any catches or have any tds if he wasn't playing FACT which is what you said.

But I guess you know so much Gms are banging down your door beging you to be there coach since you're right about everything
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So 41 catches isn't touches? Really? Give me a break. You talk about Pioli's ego have you checked your own. You can't admit you were wrong.

I didn't say he was worth a 2nd round pick Straw man

He wouldn't be averaging any catches or have any tds if he wasn't playing FACT which is what you said.

But I guess you know so much Gms are banging down your door beging you to be there coach since you're right about everything

We drafted him with a SECOND ROUND PICK. There is obviously not room for him on this team that is worth a second.

Matt, dont play that game man. I do not know everything, but let's be real. I have been right about this team in just about everything.

Daboll, Cassel, Pioli, Routt, Peyton Manning, team rankings in our division, below .500 year etc..

If you consider Mccluster a factor in our offense then that is fine, I do not, I do not consider less than 3 catches a game and 1 td the whole year a factor, especially considering we wasted a second round pick on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    We drafted him with a SECOND ROUND PICK. There is obviously not room for him on this team that is worth a second.

Matt, dont play that game man. I do not know everything, but let's be real. I have been right about this team in just about everything.

Daboll, Cassel, Pioli, Routt, Peyton Manning, team rankings in our division, below .500 year etc..

If you consider Mccluster a factor in our offense then that is fine, I do not, I do not consider less than 3 catches a game and 1 td the whole year a factor, especially considering we wasted a second round pick on him.
    You're missing the whole point.

You say rule out Teo because he won't play but you also said Mccluster wouldn't play guess what he has. That's why I brought up Mccluster You were wrong about him not playing no matter how much you want to deny it. My point was you're not a head coach you don't know what his role would be or when or if he would be used. You can't argue that. So you just changed the topic of what I was saying. When in that post did I say if Mccluster was a factor? That's not what I said. I said he has played. And has the 2nd most catches on this team. Those are FACTS. They can't be argued. But go on and change what I'm saying just because you can't deny those facts.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!