1. Got the short end of the stick in this one. THe push-off TD the turnover that was disallowed on a BS call. This one was just frustrating. Chiefs hurt themselves some to but They got the better end of the officials tonight and it impacted the game and the outcome makes it all the more aggravating

2. The offense outside of a play here or there was just outstanding tonight. They did their part to win that game. That hasn't happened a lot over the last few years but tonight they were the better side of the football and it really wasn't even close.

3. The Defense They have just been BAD. Like I stated before they got a short end of the stick some tonight but then they also were just horrible in a lot of cases. This is becoming a pattern. And an alarming one.

4. Marcus Peters. This is a FOOTBALL thing only I couldn't care less about what he does during the anthem. But the guy has just not been the same this year. He's gotten to ****y. He needs a benching or something for a week Maybe it's time you stop yelling at everyone and just do your FING job dude. He's been more of a headache then a asset this season.

The chiefs have had to come off 2 short weeks in a row so maybe now getting a little extra time will be good for them. Still I'm POED at the BS that we saw tonight. And it might take me a while to get over it But whatever GO CHIEFS