What the He77 is wrong with the people who vote for the H.O.F.? Someone please tell me, in what universe does Michael Irvin get in before guys like Richard Dent, our own D.T., and for the love of absolutely anything, Art Monk?!?!?!?!?!?!

Art was the all-time leading reciever, when he retired. Michael Irvin was a drug dealer. That's exactly the kind of message we want to send to the players, fans, and everyone involved with the game. Run your fat mouth and be a trouble making show-off, get into the hall of fame, right away. Shut up and be the best, never get any recognition. This should tell us who gets in first, when it comes to Marvin Harrison vs. Terrell Owens.

The Hall of Fame has decided to become a trash can. I thought it was a bad enough joke, that Art has been over-looked for the past several years. But this is a humiliating slap in the face to Art Monk and players who played with any form of class, whatsoever. Here is the new formula to get in - Make alot of noise, break as many laws as you can, and make sure that you hold the game of football in, clammoring, contempt.

Today the N.F.L. should be ashamed of themselves. I am humiliated by this and have lost all respect for the H.O.F. voting committee.