Rufus Dawes has an article on Chiefs.com where he claims "Love the Plan, Love the Man." His premise in the article is that Edwards does have a plan to "build" the team, as opposed to "rebuild". FOr those of us on this forum who have been hoping to see some free agents come in? Dawes' premise if "forget about it" it is not going to happen.

Edwards wants to make this team his team, and he is clear that he does not view free agency as the answer to get the players on "his team".

Dawes says we must give Edwards a chance to build his idea, hs premise is under the days of Shottenheimer and Vermiel, we have seen what can be done through free agency.

I now call out all you Herm lovers, there has to be some out there. Tell us why you think Herm is the right man with the right plan to make this team a winner. Show me what evidence you cling to that makes you think that Edwards will be even in the playoffs in one or to years. Please, make me a Herm believer like you as I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to work.