THIS WAS POSTED BY CANADA ON SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD , BUT I THOUGHT THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD READ IT!!!!!!!

Dude I know you are a newer member here, but I have said it a million times. I understand that there are things about our team that piss people off. Decisions that have been made that some do not agree with, but when does anyone ever say anything positive about the team? When does someone say Way to go Herm, you got 2 first rounders. The only thing I have really heard about our first rounders is what they do wrong. I know and understand the cost of travelling to a game to see the Chiefs. I do it every year. Win or lose. You say how do you lose a guy like Jared Allen...Jared Allen had just as much to do with his departure as anyone on our management team, yet Jared has done no wrong and the Chiefs are the ones who made a bad decision. Solari and Suanders are gone and they have been replaced. How well is Saunders doing in Washington? I guess I don't come on the boards as much anymore because it is always so negative. I am not an idiot, I know we only won 4 games last year. I know that the outlook is not great, but I choose to focus on the fact that I think LJ will run the ball well along with Kolby and Charles. I also think TG and Bowe will help make Croyle look decent and our defense will keep us in some games. No we are not the offensive juggernaut they have in NE and no we do not have the #1 Defense in the league, but we are the Chiefs and as far as I am concerned the Chiefs Kick A$$ and anyone that wants to constantly bash them can kiss my a$$!

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!