I see things differently. I've made up with my mom at thanksgiving, this christmas I'm came to terms with the fact that my nephew Fred(18 or 19 years old) who just entered the marines will be deployed in a few months and he is not worried.
And of course, there are my chiefs who have been doing rather poorly. Someone aspired me to try to be more positive but can just my voice and a few other voices on here count?

This is supposed to be the chiefs' crowd, a site dedicated to hardcore chiefs' fans but all we do is tear down the very people that made the chiefs great when they were great, as well as some players. I've done some of the tearing down - this I admit, so I know I'm not one to call the kettle black.
I could just not say anything but this is supposed to be all about our love for the chiefs but it seems that everyone wants wins and when the chiefs are doing badly like this season we want to point fingers at the office people like Carl Peterson and HC Herm E. This I know I've done too.
Carl Peterson was there when the chiefs were doing great and a force to be reckoned with, and he saw the chiefs slowly slide down to this year's season. He is gone now, I'm not sure if that was a good thing but we will find out next year. Could they ever find a Pres./GM/CEO that could match what he has done over the years?
With how many thousands(?) of people that have been on here, what is the possibilty that any chiefs players have been on here(under an alias, of course). If any players have been on here, what impression do you think we have made on them? Maybe they take this season as a loss since we do and they just don't care what happens. Sure that may effect their employment but oh well.
Someone pointed out to me that this site is so negative when the chiefs are having a bad season. Let's try harder to see the good. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Of course, I know that is easier said than done but please try - I will try too. Maybe a little less negativity will be just what the chiefs need to elevate their confidence.

GO CHIEFS GO