Howdy all. I recently became a Chiefs/football fan within the past few years. I've been trying to learn as much about football as I can this offseason. It's so much more complex than I had first thought. That's partly why I love it so much. My dad is a big Chiefs fan. I went to a game with him and a friend of his a few years ago. I fell in love with Arrowhead and the whole experience.

My user name is luv (duh). I went by luv2rite on another board, and everyone called me luv for short. It just kind of stuck.

I'm in Springfield, MO. I'm also a Cardinals (baseball) fan, although I don't follow them as much as I used to. I've definitely enjoyed following football a lot more. I'm still learning, so if I say something that seems totally out of left field, please forgive my ignorance.

A little warning....I'm a very open person, and usually not afraid to say what I'm thinking. I tend to be moody, although I'm generally an angel. :)

I am on the computer a lot during the overnight hours. I work second shift, so I get home at 12:30AM. I'm not one that can come home and go to bed right when I get off of work. I'm sometimes on during the day, if I don't have any errands to run before work. I'm usually at work right now, but I've been putting in a lot of OT lately. I decided to take a random night off.

One more thing about me before I let you stop reading this boring stuff. I've been dieting this year, and I've lost about 45 pounds. I have 25 more to go before I'm to where I want to be. It's been hard work. I don't tend to brag on myself, but I'm very proud of myself. It's helped me to come out of my shell (still deciding if that's a good or bad thing). Not to worry, I'm not offended by fat jokes, but I do get defensive of someone getting teased for being overweight.

Nothing really offends me. If something does, you'll know it. Anyway, if you are ever up for football talk or idle chit chat, feel free to get a hold of me!