This one is hard to take. The Chiefs played well enough to win this game if only they did not make mistakes. 1st the missed field goals. That hurt. Killed the momentum that the chiefs were able to get early it seemed. The chiefs seemed to have some sucess running the ball early. Loseing Cassel was not a good thing. Thigpen just didnt have it and I dont think he is the right QB for the Todd Hailey system. On the defensive side of the ball 3rd down was the killer. The seahawks were able to convert time and time again and that wore down the D. The good things about this game is that Once Again early at least the chiefs were able to get pressure on the Qb and gained anther sack . Its good to see that. Hope that the Cassel injury is not to bad and that he can get back in there without missing much time. Anther good thing was Lelie looked pretty good and was able to get open a couple of times there late in the game. It was against the second unit but its still good to see and i think that he is starting to fit in with what the Chiefs want to do. The O line seemed to start out decent but they faded fast. Thats the biggest concern. I no that they made a trade for a couple new o lineres so hopefuly they can pick up the system fast and make this o line decent otherwise like last few years we are going to seem many Qbs carted off the field. This game was so frustrating to watch the Chiefs had there chances. But like the young team that they are they just made to many mistakes to have a chance to win the game at the end. All in all this time I think there were a couple of more negitves then postives in this game. Thank god its only preseason. A big upgrade on oline is going to be needed before this is a good football team. The good news is the current managemt is not going to just sit around. They are looking at every team. Thats a good thing. This is a tough one still. GO CHIEFS