Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SIPPIO to Lions

Default SIPPIO to Lions

Man I really liked Sippio ! I avtually think he will be a good complimentary WR there

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    He was when he cut him last year.
    My bad, I forgot that he was cut last year. I gotta get out of the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    My bad, I forgot that he was cut last year. I gotta get out of the basement.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I was never very impressed with Sippio, he dropped way too many passes. Pioli and Haley could've easily grabbed him if they saw anything, but they clearly didn't.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Whatever, Sippo is way better than Darling. Hell, he could of been the return man instead of Drummiond who was HORRID.
    Wait and see if Sippio even makes the Lions roster before you determine him to be "way" better than Darling.

By your logic, ANY other player with a set of hands and some speed could have been the return man because Drummond was horrid. If Sippio couldn't win that job, what does that say about him?

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    Wait and see if Sippio even makes the Lions roster before you determine him to be "way" better than Darling.

By your logic, ANY other player with a set of hands and some speed could have been the return man because Drummond was horrid. If Sippio couldn't win that job, what does that say about him?
    Uh, seriously. Were talking about Herm the Worms decisions. Sersiouly, go watch Hard Knocks, you will see how stupid herm was.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah. I remember watching Sippio on Hard Knocks on HBO and he was the only WR that came to a try-out to catch every single pass thrown his way. He reminded me of Bowe, and I thought if given the chance he could turn into a really solid slot reciever or something.

I'm willing to bet he's going to be Super Bowl MVP next year haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FueledByJosh08 View Post
    Yeah. I remember watching Sippio on Hard Knocks on HBO and he was the only WR that came to a try-out to catch every single pass thrown his way. He reminded me of Bowe, and I thought if given the chance he could turn into a really solid slot reciever or something.

I'm willing to bet he's going to be Super Bowl MVP next year haha.
    That's a bold statement.

Resident Celebrity

Uh, seriously. Were talking about Herm the Worms decisions. Sersiouly, go watch Hard Knocks, you will see how stupid herm was.
    I don't need to watch Hard Knocks to conclude Herm Edwards is a moron as a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by FueledByJosh08 View Post
    He caught every pass, thus reminded you of Bowe? Somehow catching passes and Dwayne Bowe don't exactly go together. Maybe if Sippio dropped several passes, finally caught one, and started flexing and touting himself as the "Show" it would be a fair assessment.

he was godlike in arena football, they could have utilized him in similar short yardage, interior situations that he was used too.

i liked him.

Frkin that going back a step..i liked him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast