I think the Cassel experiment can officially be labeled a "failure." Anyone with eyes could see the game plan had been completely altered to diminish Cassel's role. It looked an AWFUL lot like Denver's offense last year with Tebow at the helm... that says A LOT.

The Chiefs won that game. They had 3 touchdowns taken from them between the Cassel fumble at the 1, the Bowe slant TD, and the Flacco strip. The refs definitely did their part in helping the Chiefs to 1-4.

The defense looks like they're starting to hit their stride. That was a pretty good offense they just shut down today. Even with all the turnovers, the Chiefs still should have won that game... and probably would have if they had known they had to play the refs as well.

The run game looked like they were in full-on BEAST mode. They've carved up some pretty good defenses with their run game already this year. If they could just find an average QB, this team could still make a push.

I'm sorry, but 1st and goal at the 1... there's absolutely NO excuse for that. You've got at least 3 point blank shots to push across. You try to get cute by quick-snapping and it bites you in the ***. I blame Cassel more than the guy playing the second game of his career at center.

I think this season you're only seeing how vitally important it is to have a QB who can protect the ball. Some people say most of these INTs weren't Cassel's fault. I think that's a load of crap. He's making poor throws into tight windows and when the WRs can't make the circus catch, it's gifted on a platter to one of the 3 or sometimes 4 defenders in the immediate area. WRs miss balls all the time. Do you honestly think it's just a coincidence that the balls the KC WRs miss are intercepted? He's throwing into traffic ALL THE TIME. How many times did Bowe have to dive for the ball on a simple 7-yard comeback route? It's no wonder the OC doesn't want him part of the offense anymore. Every time the ball is in his hands, you hold your breath because you don't know what you're gonna get... he's the NFLs metaphorical box of chocolates.

This is a pretty good team with a really bad QB.