Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

Default Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

For those who feel this was a bad choice, post your reasons in this thread.

Me, I will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Part of me wonders if that wasn't the best option as well due to all of the big name coaches available next year. But, I think Herm would have been a lame duck coach this coming year and it would have set the team back by another year.

I would have preferred Cowher. But you can have Holmgren, Shanahan, Chuckie, and the others. There were no guarantees the Chiefs would have landed Cowher and I think Pioli knew that. Cowher doesn't need a rebuilding project. He will inherit a great team somewhere when he's ready to comeback. Very likely San Diego. I think Norv will get the axe next year. I'd be willing to bet money on it.
    You have to think though that even the chargers are a year away from having to rebuikd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Then why do u think Haley will get more wins?
    Prediction Thread: List yours! - Page 2 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

I think Edwards would have gotten more.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post

So people who just came here have no real outlook or in your oppinion can't state their oppinion? This is a Negative thread so I say let this cry baby B*tch about Mr Haley and if and when Haley proves differently and he tries to jump on the Haley band wagon he will look even more silly
    No people just want to bash other peoples opinions. We would have been better either keeping Herm or Making Chan the HC atleast until the next season when there are several proven coaches available.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I think Edwards would have gotten more.
    Edwards had three years and he has 15 wins, your prediction has Haley winning more. Don't you pay attention to what you post?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

So people who just came here have no real outlook or in your oppinion can't state their oppinion? This is a Negative thread so I say let this cry baby B*tch about Mr Haley and if and when Haley proves differently and he tries to jump on the Haley band wagon he will look even more silly
    Kansas City Chiefs Forums - View Single Post - Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

Both John Gruden and Bill Cowher were available at the time we hired Haley as Chiefs coach, both men have won a Super Bowl yet Pioli passed them up for Mr Haley . I think your going to be surprised as to how good things will go for the team with him in charge.

I hope so because I am a chiefs fan good or bad..I'm just tired of the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I hope so because I am a chiefs fan good or bad..I'm just tired of the bad.
    there are brighter days ahead for kc i am confident in that

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I guess 2 out of 200 aint bad.
    CP was all about profit - not about winning the SB.
    That was before he got greedy. I think he turned somewhere around 2000 or so.

Both John Gruden and Bill Cowher were available at the time we hired Haley as Chiefs coach, both men have won a Super Bowl yet Pioli passed them up for Mr Haley . I think your going to be surprised as to how good things will go for the team with him in charge.
    Cowher was NOT available, he wanted to stay with the halftime show.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

UMMMM put down the bong, Gruden isnt a HC and Cowher was not and is not available..where have you been?? wow. THIS IS A BASH HALEY NEGATIVE THTREAD NOT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SUPPORT HIM .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast