Thread: Report: Dolphins a Potential Trade Partner for Bowe?

Hybrid View

under a matt cassel offense this is a big mistake.

im split on how i feel about him as a wide receiver in general.

perhaps if we had a coaching staff that actually coached and challenged our players, someone could give him guidance and mentorship again and hold him accountable he can continue to develop into a serious weapon for any offense.

On the other hand, i do feel that many of bowe's amazing seasonal stats comes from the fact that cassel really has no other confidence in passing to. so im not sure if hes quite as good as he thinks he is or as much as the stats say.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    under a matt cassel offense this is a big mistake.

im split on how i feel about him as a wide receiver in general.

perhaps if we had a coaching staff that actually coached and challenged our players, someone could give him guidance and mentorship again and hold him accountable he can continue to develop into a serious weapon for any offense.

On the other hand, i do feel that many of bowe's amazing seasonal stats comes from the fact that cassel really has no other confidence in passing to. so im not sure if hes quite as good as he thinks he is or as much as the stats say.
    We are rebuilding this year and will continue into next year, he is getting older. RB and WR have 10 years or so for a career then they are pretty much done. Right now he has high value if he goes to Miami and wins for them he will get a big contract. If he plays here he wont have that many yards or TD and will have a hard time negotiating. I like this as long as we get a 1st rounder or 2nd rounders. The article makes it seem like Miami wants him not that we want to give him away. It might be this years Carson Palmer trade