Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    A) I HATE fans like you.
    B) We WON the game.
    C) Cassel looked good 2nd half, and made crucial 3rd down conversions.
    D) Save your negative B.S. until Wednesday, its "F***in (g)" Sunday.
    E) Welcome to Chiefs Crowd. This being your 6th post EVER, let me tell you something, threads that start with a misspelled curse word suck, especially on game day.
    F) Fans like you complain when we win it wasn't by enough points, which makes you not a fan, just a chronic complainer. I assume your life is full of failure.
    G) I hate fans like you.
    H) Chiefs are 2-0 and in 1st place.
    I) I am not wasting another breath on worrying about crappy fans like you.
    I <3 Fans like you!!!

You got to love it! Cassel sucks it up again and it is the fans! I could not be happier to have 2 wins now. The defense is showing they are the real thing. The special teams are going to be the envy of other teams. The offense is a JOKE. You can blame the line all you want....no line in the NFL

You got to love it! Cassel sucks it up again and it is the fans! I could not be happier to have 2 wins now. The defense is showing they are the real thing. The special teams are going to be the envy of other teams. The offense is a JOKE. You can blame the line all you want....no line in the NFL can protect the quarterback that long on EVERY play

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    A) I HATE fans like you.
    B) We WON the game.
    C) Cassel looked good 2nd half, and made crucial 3rd down conversions.
    D) Save your negative B.S. until Wednesday, its "F***in (g)" Sunday.
    E) Welcome to Chiefs Crowd. This being your 6th post EVER, let me tell you something, threads that start with a misspelled curse word suck, especially on game day.
    F) Fans like you complain when we win it wasn't by enough points, which makes you not a fan, just a chronic complainer. I assume your life is full of failure.
    G) I hate fans like you.
    H) Chiefs are 2-0 and in 1st place.
    I) I am not wasting another breath on worrying about crappy fans like you.

Uhh yeah, we are 2-0 but does it really feel like it? I dont feel like they are 2-0 the way they've played offense this year it seems like luck. How many 3 and outs will it take for you to think he sucks? I also posted this topic right after his 2nd interception when we were losing.

yea it doesnt feel like 2-0 since we arent scoring or moving the ball on offense. Non the less we are 2-0 and its great. we cannot slow down everyone in our division and besided the raiders (which also looked better then us) scored mucho pts on offense.

Cassel has not performed up to expectations thus far. That is plain and simple. However, give Weiss some time. This was only his second game calling plays for our offense. It takes a while to figure out how to best utilize the offense. It took Gailey half a season two years ago to figure out how to make our offense respectable. It took Haley a while last year. Give Weiss more than two games.

And by the way, we are 2-0 with a home game against San Fran next Sunday! Keep your heads up Chiefs fans!

I am THRILLED with the end results thus far.

Atop our division at 2-0 having defeated our divional champ of the past few years and one game on the road is very satistfying.

I fully expected it to make more than two games to get Cassel comfortable with the quick passing game. Truth be told, I will be amazed if he ever does.

While I love Thomas Jones, I would like to see Charles getting more carries than Jones.

Charles was the most effective HB in The NFL when he was starting last season. He was barely noticable when he was an afterthought to Larry Johnson.

Hard not to prefer having the most effective HB in The NFL.

But the most impressive thing about this team has to be the turnaround of our defense.

Far from perfect, they are still just amazingly better than in recent years. (At least so far.)

Overall, I still see where there are some huge problems with the team. And I understand the concerns about Cassel especially.

BUt I will give it more than two games (Wins, mind you) to go calling for his head.

Changing from a "sit in the pocket and wait for something" guy to "snap the ball and go, go, go" guy is likely going to be a slow process.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Cassel has not performed up to expectations thus far. That is plain and simple. However, give Weiss some time. This was only his second game calling plays for our offense. It takes a while to figure out how to best utilize the offense. It took Gailey half a season two years ago to figure out how to make our offense respectable. It took Haley a while last year. Give Weiss more than two games.

And by the way, we are 2-0 with a home game against San Fran next Sunday! Keep your heads up Chiefs fans!
    Agree. We just need to take a step back and have a tiny bit of faith. But we need to get the offense going soon. Our D is not going to play like this all year.

Man, tough loss for us......if Cassell would have played better we might have won.

Cassel's efficiency numbers are scary, 55.8

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast