Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manti teo stock falling fast

Default Manti teo stock falling fast

Ok i was against teo before... Now for you all screaming teo froom the roof top...sorry. But with the floor disapearing below him he will be a 3rd round pick id say just a guessestament. At that point i feel kc could have filled there qb spot, lt should be solved, wr i feel theyll fix in free agency, taking teos talent with this new found red tape in the 3rd would be another 1st rd talen we took in there third alot like justin houston. All beit different red tape

I don't think he will make it past Chicagos pick. They need someone to take Urlacher position as he's getting older. Just my opinion.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Well turns out teo was lied to.. not a liar. But geno US still a pissibly murdering..for sure a gang banger pos crack. Selling addict??? Very visibly perfect description
    Huh??
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Wow, racist?

Will he get his own episode on MTVs Catfish?

It was suggested on the Ben Mallard Show last night that Teo "swings the other way", and he put out the girlfriend ruse to protect his draft stock. Who knows.
    SHUT IT

Just glad we don't have to hear people touting him as top ten talent anymore. He is nothing more than 3rd round talent and will be nothing more than average in the NFL. He won't be a difference maker at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Just glad we don't have to hear people touting him as top ten talent anymore. He is nothing more than 3rd round talent and will be nothing more than average in the NFL. He won't be a difference maker at that level.
    He is not a top ten, but I doubt he gets out of the first round. I disagree and think he can be a difference maker on defense (as much as defensive players can be difference makers with the way the league is going).

He played big / fast and dominant through most of college, but so have MANY players that didn't translate to the NFL. In the one game where he opposed NFL level players he looked out-classed. That may have been a bad game, or it may be that he won't translate to the NFL. He is one guy where the Combine and Pro Day will have a HUGE effect on his draft status. If he runs a good 40, a solid shuttle and shows better than average strength he'll be a top 20 pick. If one or more of these areas appear weak or below expectations I could easily see him dropping to mid-2nd round.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    He played big / fast and dominant through most of college, but so have MANY players that didn't translate to the NFL. In the one game where he opposed NFL level players he looked out-classed. That may have been a bad game, or it may be that he won't translate to the NFL. He is one guy where the Combine and Pro Day will have a HUGE effect on his draft status. If he runs a good 40, a solid shuttle and shows better than average strength he'll be a top 20 pick. If one or more of these areas appear weak or below expectations I could easily see him dropping to mid-2nd round.
    There are also hundreds of NFL players that didn't look like NFL talent because of the lack of support around them in college but when put on an NFL team was able to produce. How much of that game was Alabama game planning to take him out, and overwhelming the rest of the defense with pure talent.

There are always those types of questions about guys. It is a reason DJ fell to us. He didn't show up in the big game but dominated lower college team. He used his talent to to run around blockers instead of through them like he would have to in the NFL etc....

If he falls to us in the Second. We would be stupid not to take him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast