Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

Default Stanzi is a "possibility"

According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

Well he is inactive again today as well as Breaston so he is not going in today, go figure.

i don't uinderstand why RC does not put in stanzi in the last game. he should start him for 3 reasons.....
    1. just to see if he can spark the team
    2. Quinn has sucked, stanzi may be be better
    3. even if stanzi is worse, it would quiet the fans cause he got his chance and u can always put quinn in the game later.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i don't uinderstand why RC does not put in stanzi in the last game. he should start him for 3 reasons.....
    1. just to see if he can spark the team
    2. Quinn has sucked, stanzi may be be better
    3. even if stanzi is worse, it would quiet the fans cause he got his chance and u can always put quinn in the game later.
    He does not put Stanzi in because
    1. NO. Sparks only work if the team believes in him
    2. NO - He is not better. Not even close.
    3. No. it will only quiet a few while others will still say he never got a fair shot and have not seen enough failure before they realize that he is on a team of Bad Qb's and he can't even show any type of promise to the team to be activated.

The guy was horrible in training camp. I really think Alex Tanney was probably going to make it over Stanzi just for developement purposes.

Believe it or not, the team is still trying to win and not tanking games just to please a few Stanzi fans who refuse to believe the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    He does not put Stanzi in because
    1. NO. Sparks only work if the team believes in him
    2. NO - He is not better. Not even close.
    3. No. it will only quiet a few while others will still say he never got a fair shot and have not seen enough failure before they realize that he is on a team of Bad Qb's and he can't even show any type of promise to the team to be activated.

The guy was horrible in training camp. I really think Alex Tanney was probably going to make it over Stanzi just for developement purposes.

Believe it or not, the team is still trying to win and not tanking games just to please a few Stanzi fans who refuse to believe the obvious.

my my, so cynical. i guess we should just forfeit the game since all our QB's suck so bad, our O line can't pass protect, we have no good receivers, and our D can't make stops when we need them. no let us not try anything different even if its just a shot in the dark, time to just curl up in a fetal position and give up. definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over but expecting a different result. time to think outside the box and grasp at straws cause we have nothing else.

my my, so cynical. i guess we should just forfeit the game since all our QB's suck so bad, our O line can't pass protect, we have no good receivers, and our D can't make stops when we need them. no let us not try anything different even if its just a shot in the dark, time to just curl up in a fetal position and give up. definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over but expecting a different result. time to think outside the box and grasp at straws cause we have nothing else.
    No kidding...jesus. the guy is getting paid NFL money. PLAY HIM. We are not Stanz fans, we are CHIEFS fans! But hey, lets start Quinn again after that S*** showing. Yeah, that makes tons of sense. 352 yds rushing and get an L. First time in NFL history. And stanzi can be that much worse?? Laughable
    Last edited by KCraised; 12-26-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    No kidding...jesus. the guy is getting paid NFL money. PLAY HIM. We are not Stanz fans, we are CHIEFS fans! But hey, lets start Quinn again after that S*** showing. Yeah, that makes tons of sense. 352 yds rushing and get an L. First time in NFL history. And stanzi can be that much worse?? Laughable

i'm the one saying to start Stanzi for those and the above reasons.....and my name is not "Jesus"

I was agreeing with you.;) It was geared towards the post you previously highlighted by Seek
    Last edited by KCraised; 12-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Then why waste a spot on Stanzi and just line up with three running backs and just run the ball the entire time with two tight end and call it a Wild Bone.

Maybe punt on 2nd down a couple times with Succop just to win field position.

While we are grasping at Straws and being careless about things lets throw in Breaston as a ILB instead of Silar to see if it confuses Peyton Manning in passing situations.

And lets have Crennel call the game form the press box so that he can't screw things up on the field... actually this may happen. He just had hit knee operated on.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Yes, Stanzi can be that much worse! Specially against a better defense like Denver.

I am upset with the Chiefs just as much as the next, but there is no reason to throw in the towel and make things worse just becuase people have to see Stanzi fail before they get it out of their head that he is that bad.

I don't want Stanzi to start unless you can tell me who he would throw to. Since Breaston doesn't "understand the offense" why would anyone want to throw Stanzi out there to throw to Copper,Newsome,Baldwin what has he ever done to you
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast