Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report that the Chiefs have it narrowed down to three for top pic

Default Report that the Chiefs have it narrowed down to three for top pic

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=847...e-for-top-pick

The Kansas City Chiefs are looking at only three players for the top overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft - Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher, Texas A&M OT Luke Joeckel and Oregon DE Dion Jordan, according to sources.

Those would be my targets. No one else deserves consideration.

I am not sure why the Chiefs would release this unless trade effort for Geno Smith are exhausted and with the Raider trading for Flynn the possible demand to move up to 1st to get Geno decreased dramatically.

So where would Dion Jordan play. He sounds like a Tamb Hali clone. Are we trading Tamba if we get him. Are they moving Houston to ILB.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am not sure why the Chiefs would release this unless trade effort for Geno Smith are exhausted and with the Raider trading for Flynn the possible demand to move up to 1st to get Geno decreased dramatically.
    I think that Geno Smith exhausted his own stock. The scouting reports have not been good.

Not a student of the game. Nonchalant field presence - does not command respect from teammates and cannot inspire. Mild practice demeanor - no urgency. Not committed or focused - marginal work ethic. Interviewed poorly at the Combine and did not show an understanding of concepts on the white board. Opted not to compete at the Senior Bowl and has approached offseason training as if he has already arrived and it shows in his body with minimal muscle definition or strength. Has small hands and glaring ball security issues (32 career fumbles). Really struggled handling the snow in Pinstripe Bowl (took two safeties) and will be troubled by the elements. Needed to be coddled in college - cannot handle hard coaching.
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...fw-is-scathing

I still say draft smith and trade him. Seems like every frikin year we want to trade down the guys right veliw US gets the trades. I say it's worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I still say draft smith and trade him. Seems like every frikin year we want to trade down the guys right veliw US gets the trades. I say it's worth a shot.
    I do not want to draft a QB at the sake of just drafting a QB. The number one over QB is NOT in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    So where would Dion Jordan play. He sounds like a Tamb Hali clone. Are we trading Tamba if we get him. Are they moving Houston to ILB.
    I think we could see Hali lineup everywhere, or get traded/cut. I just remember this conversation on Twitter between he and Osi Umenyiora when he said "I can rush anywhere."

If they got Jordan, it'd be a good problem to have.

I hope DT star is being considered as well.hes considered the best 3-4 end. I really think he will be something special.

De jordan would be a waisted pick sense we already have hali and houston. We need more help else where.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast