Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

Default does anyone else have issue with faider fans like this?

all the time on espn i post about how good i think kc will be and etc...most of the time i dont' start trouble but some stupid faider fans says something really stupid so i start in with my comments back...alot of them brag because they finally after 7 years of trying had a better record then us and now all of a sudeen they are winning the afc west while kc will stink again..i go on to tell them the old regime is gone and to stop referring to last season as any possible clue of how the chiefs will be but they continue to gloat about there 5 win seasons...i dunno i think it' s funny..anyone else have issues with faider fans?? for some reason i have never got along with faider fans...i get along with donkie and dolt fans more then i do faider fans..they are just very unintelligent if you ask me...well not all faidre fans but a majority of them

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    imo donks fans are worse than faider fans....i mean, the faiders are just so bad....they really dont have any barring what so ever...so anything they say can just be dismissed without question...donks fans on the other hand think they are world class, etc....and elway just killed us, and it always seems we can never win in their stadium no matter what...they always talk about how their broncos are going to beat my chiefs (i have known many individual donk fans over the years...)...ugghh...

ofcourse this is just one mans experience...

i understand the faiders and chiefs have duked it out several times in the past before i wasnt even born, so im sure that has a lot to do with some of the older fans opinions...
    This is dumb as well. Every team has good fans and bad fans. Pride in the organization allows me to believe that Chiefs fans are the finest in the league. If I was a fan of another team I'd probably feel the same way about those fans, but to group the fans of every other team as clueless idiots is nonsense.

Thanks Aussie!

Of course Raider, donkey and charger fans are dumb. If they were smart they would be Chiefs fans!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

In the History of the Cheifs vs Raiders Rivalry, the Chiefs have won 51 of those games and the Faider have won 44 with the Chiefs scoring 2050 points and the Faiders scoring 1956 points, now really all that is kinda close and the other fact is they have been to more playoff games and Superbowls than the Chiefs have, But that is all about change IMO. The faider fans are the worst but the bolts and donkies also have some real, hmmm, buttheads. Actions will speak louder than any words said, next year they will say we were just lucky.

There is a reason I do not even read other blogs is cause my thoughts I would have to express and when one bashes my team I see red. So I do not put myself in that sitcho to embarass myself as others do. That is what makes me a world class fan. Sometimes I have to catch myself and delete my entire post on here cause so real dumb **** gets said by some of you. faiders and bolt fans I laugh at when they try and get me mad but its those damn donk fans that I argue with the most. Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    There is a reason I do not even read other blogs is cause my thoughts I would have to express and when one bashes my team I see red. So I do not put myself in that sitcho to embarass myself as others do. That is what makes me a world class fan. Sometimes I have to catch myself and delete my entire post on here cause so real dumb **** gets said by some of you. faiders and bolt fans I laugh at when they try and get me mad but its those damn donk fans that I argue with the most. Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.
    We all should be World Class Fans of the Chiefs!

Rep to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Who in the hell would argue with a faiders fan they suck donkey balls while getting hit by a bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Raiders and Chiefs Fans will always disagree. That is the world we live in.
    Eggsactly!

:anim-magicman:.... Ty Ty

Generally speaking, Charger and Broncos fans will have an intelligent conversation with you. They understand they have weapons on their teams and are proud to point them out.

Broncos fans in particular that I have talked to know that this season their management has really blown things up with the Cutler deal and the poor drafting this season.

Raiders fans on the other hand typically just have one thing in mind, they really want to be punched in the mouth, but are too proud to ask for the pleasure. Usually if you just say "The Raiders Suck!" they will then feel comfortable enough to ask for the punch in the mouth.

Unfortunately too many times, we as Chiefs fans think there is some way we are going to be able to educate these losers in the error of their ways. This is a fruitless gesture, and the only way to really deal with them is to just get down to brass tacks and give them what they want.

So I usually just start out with the "The Raiders Suck!" to begin with and then provide them with the thing they ultimately want anyway, a good solid punch in the mouth!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Generally speaking, Charger and Broncos fans will have an intelligent conversation with you. They understand they have weapons on their teams and are proud to point them out.

Broncos fans in particular that I have talked to know that this season their management has really blown things up with the Cutler deal and the poor drafting this season.

Raiders fans on the other hand typically just have one thing in mind, they really want to be punched in the mouth, but are too proud to ask for the pleasure. Usually if you just say "The Raiders Suck!" they will then feel comfortable enough to ask for the punch in the mouth.

Unfortunately too many times, we as Chiefs fans think there is some way we are going to be able to educate these losers in the error of their ways. This is a fruitless gesture, and the only way to really deal with them is to just get down to brass tacks and give them what they want.

So I usually just start out with the "The Raiders Suck!" to begin with and then provide them with the thing they ultimately want anyway, a good solid punch in the mouth!
    What makes Raider fans different from any other human being. Maybe the few Raider fans you've ran into have been stupid, but your sort of reasoning is the foundation of slavery, they're human like anybody else. They like a different football team, oh man, nobody who likes the Raiders can be a decent human being, might as well just hit them all in the mouth because they're Raider fans.

Thanks Aussie!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast