Thread: Big hit by Dante Wesley

I wonder if he's related to Greg? Both went to Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I wonder if he's related to Greg? Both went to Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
    I tried Goggle search and could find nothing as to whether or not the two are related. Wiki mentioned Greg having a younger brother named Broderick Green who played at USC I think. Greg was born in Arkansas, Dante was born in St. Louis. That's really not that far apart in region. Maybe they're cousins?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I tried Goggle search and could find nothing as to whether or not the two are related. Wiki mentioned Greg having a younger brother named Broderick Green who played at USC I think. Greg was born in Arkansas, Dante was born in St. Louis. That's really not that far apart in region. Maybe they're cousins?
    I didn't know they existed until the video of the hit and when you guys started wondering if they were brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I didn't know they existed until the video of the hit and when you guys started wondering if they were brothers.
    One of these days I'm gonna try to find the hard cover book, "Encyclopedia of the Kansas City Chiefs" cheap on Ebay and mail it to you Aussie. It's an excellent historical reference to the Chiefs players and the history of the Chiefs through 2004 or 2005 I think.

I think you'd enjoy looking and reading through it, familiarizing yourself with the past players of the Chiefs and history in general overall. It has excellent photo's throughout, of players, games, etc...that were taken over the years by professional photographers. It includes bio's on all the players who ever played for the Chiefs from 1963-2004 or 2005.

It's a fairly big and heavy book...ton's of info with many chapters covering the Chiefs game history and greatest players. It's a must have for any loyal Chiefs fan, haha.

I have one downstairs my brother bought me for Christmas the first year it was published. I think the author published an updated version a couple years later, 2007 maybe? I don't have that version though.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    One of these days I'm gonna try to find the hard cover book, "Encyclopedia of the Kansas City Chiefs" cheap on Ebay and mail it to you Aussie. It's an excellent historical reference to the Chiefs players and the history of the Chiefs through 2004 or 2005 I think.

I think you'd enjoy looking and reading through it, familiarizing yourself with the past players of the Chiefs and history in general overall. It has excellent photo's throughout, of players, games, etc...that were taken over the years by professional photographers. It includes bio's on all the players who ever played for the Chiefs from 1963-2004 or 2005.

It's a fairly big and heavy book...ton's of info with many chapters covering the Chiefs game history and greatest players. It's a must have for any loyal Chiefs fan, haha.

I have one downstairs my brother bought me for Christmas the first year it was published. I think the author published an updated version a couple years later, 2007 maybe? I don't have that version though.

Sounds like a great book!