Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Meh, it would require way too much thinking on my part.
    Then how do you get out of bed in the morning?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Then how do you get out of bed in the morning?

Instinct.

Instinct.

There were 2 twin skunks named In and Out.

One time In was out and their mother asked Out to go and bring In in.

Out went out and immediately brought In in.

Their mother was surprised that Out had brought In in so quickly and asked Out how he had found In so fast.

Out replied "In stinked".

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

There were 2 twin skunks named In and Out.

One time In was out and their mother asked Out to go and bring In in.

Out went out and immediately brought In in.

Their mother was surprised that Out had brought In in so quickly and asked Out how he had found In so fast.

Out replied "In stinked".

Momma bear, Pappa Bear and Baby bear all went for a walk in the woods while they're porrage(sp) cooled, and they somehow got lost finding themselves at a fork in the road. Pappa bear said: "My intincts tell me we should go right". Mamma bear said: "My instincts tell me that we should go left". Baby bear said: "My end stinks too, but it don't tell me nothin."

Momma bear, Pappa Bear and Baby bear all went for a walk in the woods while they're porrage cooled, and their somehow got lost finding themselves at a fork in the road. Pappa bear said: "My intincts tell me we should go right". Mamma bear said: "My instincts tell me that we should go left". Baby bear said: "My end stinks too, but it don't tell me nothin."

Chiefster why'd you change my font in your quote?

Chiefster why'd you change my font in your quote?

...Didn't know I had. I'm tired...going to bed now...must sleep.

...Didn't know I had. I'm tired...going to bed now...must sleep.
    Nite guy!

Momma bear, Pappa Bear and Baby bear all went for a walk in the woods while they're porrage(sp) cooled, and they somehow got lost finding themselves at a fork in the road. Pappa bear said: "My intincts tell me we should go right". Mamma bear said: "My instincts tell me that we should go left". Baby bear said: "My end stinks too, but it don't tell me nothin."
    lollin

So right now the game has been so popular that there are no more teams available for purchase. The best thing to do is try to hook up with an owner and get on the same team. There are some internal forums that let you coordinate strategy etc. as well as get some feedback on how to build players and develop their skills. You play every 2 days, and gain experience through game time and a bit more every day. As they get more servers etc. there will be more teams for sale to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    So right now the game has been so popular that there are no more teams available for purchase. The best thing to do is try to hook up with an owner and get on the same team. There are some internal forums that let you coordinate strategy etc. as well as get some feedback on how to build players and develop their skills. You play every 2 days, and gain experience through game time and a bit more every day. As they get more servers etc. there will be more teams for sale to players.
    I made a QB and he doesn't even have a bench to ride.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast