Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

Default Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
    I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
    I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
    Anywho, I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
    I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
    I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
    Welcome aboard. I'm also out in Arizona, but I'm a transplanted 49er fan.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

That's a mighty strong word, when used like that, with regards to this place.

"I look forward to getting to know everybody!"

But welcome! Hope you stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    What part of AZ. are you living in? I'm in Pinetop-Lakeside.

We've got both kinds; hillbilly's and speed freaks!
    Last edited by Darth CarlSatan; 10-09-2008 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks man!

Any chance you could put in a call to Joe? He'd still be 10-times the QB of anyone on our current roster!

Ah yes....DT, N.Smith, and Golden Joe.....
    Edith Says:
    "Thooooose we're the days"!

Welcome to the crowd. Nice having ya around.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

What part of AZ. are you living in? I'm in Pinetop-Lakeside.

We've got both kinds; hillbilly's and speed freaks!
    LOL...I'm in the Phoenix metro area. Although as much as I travel I'm through various parts of the state frequently.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

LOL...I'm in the Phoenix metro area. Although as much as I travel I'm through various parts of the state frequently.
    Well, if you make it up this way during the season let me know.
    We can go to The Lodge and watch Sunday Ticket; I'll buy the first round!

Well, if you make it up this way during the season let me know.
    We can go to The Lodge and watch Sunday Ticket; I'll buy the first round!
    Does that go for anyone?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Does that go for anyone?
    Absolutely! I've got a grand total of TWO known Chiefs fans out here, so the more the merrier!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast