Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    you forgot the most important thing the Chiefs have going for them...... THE SEA OF RED!

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    A same w-l record with the Chargers will give the Chargers the AFC West title due to AFC w-l which is the next tie breaker.
    It wouldn't be the same. We'd be 10-5-1 with a tie. You would be 10-6. That puts us a half game up.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think if we contol Chris Johnson we will be alright. If we stop Johnson then we can force the Titans to try and beat us with an aging Kerry Collins.

On offense, we need to take advantage of the Titans defense which is ranked 26th against the pass and 17th against the run. I say we go with the usual game plan of establishing the run early and then setting up play-action.

Kerry Collins did not practice today cuz of his finger.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    As a Chargers fan I hope your prediction streak goes to 14-0.
    Well Bolt, you should enjoy this ride while you can because tho you do have a great QB, somewhat of a crybaby at times he is among the top QB's. But check out your roster. Look at the age's of many of your players. Hmmm, kinda gettin up there. And it shows. It take's longer and longer each year for you guys to get the ball rolling and again next year I'm sure the same thing will happen. We are young and growing and will only get better as time goes on. So next year by the time you start getting around and winning some games, your season will be over. Then it will be off to LA. We have gone from a 4-12 season to 9-5 as of now. You have big name players, stars sorta speak, we have players most other fans have never heard of yet because we are just the Chiefs. But we are in first place. And thats all that really matters right now. Who knows, maybe AJ will cut Norv after you don't make the playoffs this year. Stranger things have happen. We may not get far in the playoffs, but the fun part is keeping you out just as we did last year with the Bronco's.

Default chief fans

I went to the first game of the year as a charger fan my wife got sick and couldnt go, i went with a gates jersey on and when i got to my seats there where chief fans in it who didnt belong there they wouldnt move and told me its their seats finally they moved after 5 mins after the fireworks. I watched the game and was very respectful. By half time and the rain and drunk chief fans, people started pushing me throwing things at me and after the game as i was walking to holiday inn i got yyelled at atleast 80 times being told my team sucks and that gates sucks my mom is a prostitute as i walk in the heavy rain drenched. Then some kid threw a jack daniels bottle at my head missed and hit a anothers persons car. I have never been so humilated in my life and will never pay the expense to buy tickets ever again. I thought the dolphins were bad, im a charger fan who recently noved here from san diego and i am asking for a job transfer, i have never seen such heavy people in my life, anyways the pizza and food is horroundous. If you like women in the 200+ kc is for you. Wow ... Anyways stay classy chief fans its bot over until the fat lady sings... Wait 90 percent of the women fit that catogory in your city.

LOL...trying waaay too hard to troll

Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    I went to the first game of the year as a charger fan my wife got sick and couldnt go, i went with a gates jersey on and when i got to my seats there where chief fans in it who didnt belong there they wouldnt move and told me its their seats finally they moved after 5 mins after the fireworks. I watched the game and was very respectful. By half time and the rain and drunk chief fans, people started pushing me throwing things at me and after the game as i was walking to holiday inn i got yyelled at atleast 80 times being told my team sucks and that gates sucks my mom is a prostitute as i walk in the heavy rain drenched. Then some kid threw a jack daniels bottle at my head missed and hit a anothers persons car. I have never been so humilated in my life and will never pay the expense to buy tickets ever again. I thought the dolphins were bad, im a charger fan who recently noved here from san diego and i am asking for a job transfer, i have never seen such heavy people in my life, anyways the pizza and food is horroundous. If you like women in the 200+ kc is for you. Wow ... Anyways stay classy chief fans its bot over until the fat lady sings... Wait 90 percent of the women fit that catogory in your city.
    Try going to a raiders game at home!

I would like to throw a bottle at you too.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You ate pizza in the home of the worlds best BBQ? you are a charger fan for sure!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast