Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm finally here!

Talking I'm finally here!

OK so I've been responding to a few threads here and there and figured I'll stay for awhile. So please alow myself to introduce...............myself. I enjoy mexican food and long walks on the beach........Oh wait.........wrong site. Actually I've been a Cheifs fan since about '90 and became a fan in all places, Germany. Turned on AFN and the chiefs were in a wild card game against Miami, so being from KC I figured I'd listen in a little. Well Nick the kick missed a field goal as I recall,(that has been a few years and a LOT of beers ago) and we lost the game, but I was hooked, even went to a few games in mile high dressed in full indian head dress and war paint, but thats another story. Anyway I love the Chiefs, beer, bbq/smoking meats, and I race dirt bikes for fun, but anyway i'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting some of you and maybe kicking back a few brewskis.

Peace, Chris

good to hear from you and welcome aboard, i know Canada will meet you anytime anywhere if its to slug down some beer. actually that sounds pretty darn good to me too.

Good to have you Chris.:character00285:

To the Chiefs Crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
    OK so I've been responding to a few threads here and there and figured I'll stay for awhile. So please alow myself to introduce...............myself. I enjoy mexican food and long walks on the beach........Oh wait.........wrong site. Actually I've been a Cheifs fan since about '90 and became a fan in all places, Germany. Turned on AFN and the chiefs were in a wild card game against Miami, so being from KC I figured I'd listen in a little. Well Nick the kick missed a field goal as I recall,(that has been a few years and a LOT of beers ago) and we lost the game, but I was hooked, even went to a few games in mile high dressed in full indian head dress and war paint, but thats another story. Anyway I love the Chiefs, beer, bbq/smoking meats, and I race dirt bikes for fun, but anyway i'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting some of you and maybe kicking back a few brewskis.

Peace, Chris
    to the crowd!

This is a great place!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Good to have you with us KTM. Hope you enjoy and hang around.

Welcome KTM. i hope you have a blast here. Because i am.

Quote Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post

Peace, Chris
    sooo....we are going for some beers?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast