Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some good news for the Chiefs.

Default Some good news for the Chiefs.

I will miss having Jared, but I'm glad the Donks are stupid enough to take Droppie Parker off our hands.

Broncos sign Chiefs WR Parker to one-year deal

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos on Tuesday signed former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Samie Parker to a one-year contract.
    Parker

The Broncos also signed free-agent punter Danny Baugher and waived wide receiver Derrick Hamilton and tight end Chad Upshaw.
    Parker, who was an unrestricted free agent, spent his first four NFL seasons with the Chiefs, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2004 draft out of Oregon. He has career numbers of 110 catches for 1,529 yards and seven touchdowns.
    Parker caught 41 passes for 561 yards in 2006 before giving way to first-round draft pick Dwayne Bowe. Parker had 24 catches for 298 yards and two TDs last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3346946

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I will miss having Jared, but I'm glad the Donks are stupid enough to take Droppie Parker off our hands.

SERIOUSLY!

now all they need to do know is find a counterpart to bowe.

im all for sippio!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    SERIOUSLY!

im all for sippio!

Me too!

Let's get him in some games and see what he can do in the NFL!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

i dont really hate much on receivers man but shiiit,

as many balls as he caught for us

he has dropped a couple of crucial ones as well.

good riddance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

only if the donkey's can find a way to sign Carl Peterson then Broncos would become my 2nd favorite team.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    SERIOUSLY!

im all for sippio!

We simply can't continue to consider players with no experience such as Sippio as a player that can be a counterpart to D-rainbow.Sippio will be a great slot wide receiver but I believe that the slot position is owned by the web slinging Jeff Webb.We can make excellent use of Darling as a backup in case one gets injured.Let's not forget that B.J. Sams will be a excellent fit for us at wide receiver.We need to get rid of Drummond and leave all kick and punt but also wide receiver duties to B.J. Sams.We need a elite wide receiver such as Ocho Cinco to be a counterpart to D-rainbow.It'll be Gonzo,D-rainbow and Ocho Cinco.Damn.

No Ocho Stinko
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Johnson would not come to the Chiefs, he would be in a worse situation here than he is in Cincy.

I expect Ocho-Stinko to end up in the NFC. I highly doubt Cincy is going to put him in a spot where he'd be in a consistent position to hurt them. Tampa? Maybe Minnesota? Carolina (opposite Steve Smith?)

Although the funny spot would be NY Giants...could you imagine the conniption that Tom Coughlin would have the first time Chad Johnson gets a penalty for excessive celebration?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Why would we want oucho Stinko Yes i mean oucho cause he does nothing but cause headaches PLUS give me a break Carson Palmer cant give the guy what he wants I like Croyle somewhat but he def couldnt if Palmer cant do it.

As for Sippio PUT HIM IN ! The guy has amazing hands ! Go watch some of hsi AFL footage ! Say what you want about the AFL but when a guy can catch in traffic like he had to he needs to be given a fair chance PLUS D Bowe and Sipp are cousins ! How bad *** would that be ? Plus i wanna see Sippio score a touchdown then "open " the football and take a sip HA HA Get it ! ok maybe that wasnt funny........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast