Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: arrowhead

Default arrowhead

i can not wait to see and hear how loud the stadium is gonna be.flacco does not know what is in store for him

Quote Originally Posted by kcnative View Post
    Regarding the noise...

The loudest I've heard it was in the late 90's I think. The game Kimble Anders tore his Achilles in. It was the first game I'd been to since the Chiefs had had their resurgence. I was in a lower level end zone seat. I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs and absolutely could not hear myself. Nothing but white noise is the best way to describe it.

I've been back a few times since, and have yet to hear it that loud. I imagine that's what the SD MNF game sounded like, and I imagine that's what it's going to sound like on Sunday.

It's hard to even THINK in that atmosphere...let alone communicate.
    The Monday Night game was like that. Also when we played Denver on Thanksgiving was pretty loud too. When I go home and if for some reason I havn't lost my voice then I believe I did not do my part as a Chief fan

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    The Monday Night game was like that. Also when we played Denver on Thanksgiving was pretty loud too. When I go home and if for some reason I havn't lost my voice then I believe I did not do my part as a Chief fan
    That is exactly how it was at the MNF game. I think the pre-game show really helped get the crowd into it that day.

I came home on Tuesday and it took almost a week for me to fully get my voice back after that game, then we went back for hte 49ers game and I did it all over again.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

That is what makes us the best fan base in all of sports, we take our role serious and with pride. I have lost my voice at home watching the game on tv and at the bar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    That is what makes us the best fan base in all of sports, we take our role serious and with pride. I have lost my voice at home watching the game on tv and at the bar
    Its so funny though because I have a friend that isnt a Chiefs fan and I took him to one of the games this year and he was shocked how much pride all us Chief fans take into making the offense call timeouts and false starts.

i cant go into a bar and watch the Chiefs game because they would kick me out

i cant go into a bar and watch the Chiefs game because they would kick me out
    There was a bar down the street from my old house called The Flats (it was a Cleveland Browns bar) and I was a regular. When we played the Browns 6 or 7 years ago. (The game when the Browns player took his helmet off celebrating a win and got a 15 yard penalty for us to kick the winning FG) When we won, I stood up on the bar cheering as loud as I could. I ran through the bar and the kitchen high fiving all the staff and then right out the back door before anyone could catch me!!

Then I spent the rest of the season putting little Arrowhead stickers on everything in the bar!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There was a bar down the street from my old house called The Flats (it was a Cleveland Browns bar) and I was a regular. When we played the Browns 6 or 7 years ago. (The game when the Browns player took his helmet off celebrating a win and got a 15 yard penalty for us to kick the winning FG) When we won, I stood up on the bar cheering as loud as I could. I ran through the bar and the kitchen high fiving all the staff and then right out the back door before anyone could catch me!!

Then I spent the rest of the season putting little Arrowhead stickers on everything in the bar!!
    Awesome.

why doesn't that suprise me?

I would pay money to see you do that

nice!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast