Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Herm get to 1-19?

Default Will Herm get to 1-19?

The Chiefs are only one loss away from getting to 1-19 - which would be the worst 20-game record for any team since the '76-'77 Bucs.

Can Herm do it?

No...this team will when a couple more games I predict. It would be nice if we could win at least the last couple of games. The team is young, and I think it would be great for their confidence if they were to end the season with a couple of wins...rather than going into the offseason with another losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    The Chiefs are only one loss away from getting to 1-19 - which would be the worst 20-game record for any team since the '76-'77 Bucs.

Can Herm do it?

At the first of the season I predicted an 0-16 season, I was wrong, I think we can beat the Raiders the second time around but predict that will be it. And trust me when I say I HATE picking those numbers!!! Herm will call some thing STUPID towards the end of the game which will cost us and make us 1-10

we desperatly need a win i would hate to see him beat this record

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    At the first of the season I predicted an 0-16 season, I was wrong, I think we can beat the Raiders the second time around but predict that will be it. And trust me when I say I HATE picking those numbers!!! Herm will call some thing STUPID towards the end of the game which will cost us and make us 1-10
    You don't think we'll beat the Bengals?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You don't think we'll beat the Bengals?

Did you hear Herm this week say "it's up to the players, the coaches have done all they can?" He has given up, Get him out!!

I think we CAN beat alot of teams, but the coaching won't let us. Stupid is as Stupid does.........

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I think we CAN beat alot of teams, but the coaching won't let us. Stupid is as Stupid does.........
    I do not think that the Chiefs have the talent on either side of the ball to be competitive in games against good opponents. I think our hustle and Gailey's OCing is enough to keep us competitive against bad teams or teams who overlook us.

The Chiefs have the least talent of any team in the league right now at almost every position.

It is sad, and it makes me very angry, but it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I do not think that the Chiefs have the talent on either side of the ball to be competitive in games against good opponents. I think our hustle and Gailey's OCing is enough to keep us competitive against bad teams or teams who overlook us.

The Chiefs have the least talent of any team in the league right now at almost every position.

It is sad, and it makes me very angry, but it is true.
    That's pretty funny, at the beginning of the game, the CBS announcers said almost the exact opposite as this. I wonder who's right?!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    That's pretty funny, at the beginning of the game, the CBS announcers said almost the exact opposite as this. I wonder who's right?!
    Me. The CBS announcers are paid to be positive about every team so ratings stay high. I'm unpaid, so I'll say the truth.

The Chiefs need new (edit: and better) players at the following positions if they ever intend to be competitive (and this isn't even assuming that Gonzo and Waters retire):

C
    RG
    RT
    LDT
    RDT
    RDE
    LDE
    MLB
    ROLB
    1CB
    SS
    FS
    KR/PR

If Gonzo and Waters retire (and I'll bet anyone a shiny new nickel they do), add LG and maybe TE to that list.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast