Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

Default If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

I've been chosen as one of 75 to attend a special Q&A with Scott Pioli and Mark Donovan on Monday, Aug. 15th while attending training camp for season ticket holders.

I don't really have any questions off hand I can think to ask. So, I'm giving Chiefs Crowd members the opportunity to ask their question through me. This is my thought...post your question you want asked in this discussion thread. On Friday the 12th I will choose a few semi finalist questions I like best, then I'll begin a poll and allow members to vote on which of those semi final questions they like best. The question with the most votes will become the question I ask, assuming I will be allowed to ask a question. :)

What do you all think of my idea? If you agree, then start now with asking your questions in this thread!! hahaha ;)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I love The Chiefs and am impressed with Pioli as to what he has done and could not be happier he is our GM. My worry is what if some thing happens to our QB. What are his plans for that? I feel we are only doomed if we have to depend on BC to take over the helm. The fire power is now there for Cassel to improve greatly, but what if? This is my biggest concern. I just wish we had more of a proven back up. But WWPD? (What would Pioli do)
    The only good thing is our second and third string QB's have the same amount of NFL wins as Brokie. I highly doubt we will add another QB, Cassel has proven he can take a beating back in 09, and Id rather see Stanzi out there than watch Croyle ineptly run the offense. I am more comfortable with Cassel, Palko and Stanzi than I was when Croyle was on the team.

What are you plans for snapping the streak of playoff losses other than not playing in playoff games ?

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    i recieved the invite to the training camp on the 15th as well and i really thinking about going,but the only thing holding me back is 3 days later im flying out to las vegas for a week and i don't know if i can swing it.id love to be there as its probably the best time to meet some players,get autographs,and pictures all in one day.might be tough but im still thinking about it.

anyway where is st josephs where the camp is being held anyway?im not that familar with the area that good
    St. Joseph is about an hour North of where Arrowhead is located in the heart of the city. You take I-29 North from KC to St.Joe. Missouri Western is located just off I-29, right next to the interstate, so it's really easy to access. The letter said they would also have Chiefs alumni available for autographs at the special training camp for season ticket holders. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Ask him if he ever ventures out to the parking lot before games to mingle with the fans and their Tailgate and then ask him to join you for the Crowd game.
    I just might do that! I could tell him that we'll cover him in red & gold facepaint too, so he'll be incognito to all fans but us!! hahaha ;)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    The only good thing is our second and third string QB's have the same amount of NFL wins as Brokie. I highly doubt we will add another QB, Cassel has proven he can take a beating back in 09, and Id rather see Stanzi out there than watch Croyle ineptly run the offense. I am more comfortable with Cassel, Palko and Stanzi than I was when Croyle was on the team.
    I could be wrong, but I think Pioli & Haley must have reason to feel confident with either, or both, Stanzi & Palko, which is likely why they haven't made any moves towards bringing in another back up. By the way, Brodie is still a Chief and has been at training camp from what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandKing77 View Post
    What are you plans for snapping the streak of playoff losses other than not playing in playoff games ?
    That's a good question, but doesn't it have somewhat of a sarcastic overtone to it? :/

I don't want him to think I'm a beotch, LOL. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    By the way, Brodie is still a Chief and has been at training camp from what I hear.

That's the most terrifying thing I've heard all summer...

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    That's the most terrifying thing I've heard all summer...
    yeah, not sure I understand. Rumors were circulating he was released, but nothing official I could find, then friends who were at training camp said they saw him there practicing. :/

Yeah- not liking that. I mean, he had several shots at starting in the NFL, and whether it was him, the team around him, or a combination, he just couldn't get it done. He was... 0-9 as a starter?

I really hope he ends up in Silver and Black...

Yeah- not liking that. I mean, he had several shots at starting in the NFL, and whether it was him, the team around him, or a combination, he just couldn't get it done. He was... 0-9 as a starter?

I really hope he ends up in Silver and Black...
    I don't care where he ends up, as long as it's not with the Chiefs. The man scares me, I have no faith in him at all as a back up QB for the Chiefs. If we're gonna lose a game because God forbid, Matt is injured, I'd rather we not lose it in vain with Brodie, rather benefit in a small way by allowing Stanzi or Palko some real game playing time/experience.

Yes, but as a raider, Brodie would give the Chiefs a 1-2 punch, along with Al Davis, to keep them cruddy.

Yes, but as a raider, Brodie would give the Chiefs a 1-2 punch, along with Al Davis, to keep them cruddy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast