Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

Default Chiefs should apologize to Steeler's fans

What an embarrassment. Sitting your starters is an embarrassment. Andy Reid should apologize to the entire league. It would serve us right if we met the Bolts in the playoffs and they kicked our as*es. A game is never meaningless, and to play it that way is BS. Steelers fans should despise the Chiefs for a long time. They had an amazing turnaround this year and the Chiefs ruined it for them, and we let the hated Bolts prance right into the playoffs. I am so pis*ed off right now, and anybody that disagrees with my opinion on this can go play in their sandbox. We are 2-5 in our last seven. Limping in. Karma will finish the Chiefs off this year.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 12-29-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Hey Connecticut! I'm just having a little fun getting a charge (no pun intended) out of these guys :)
    You damned Jersey people! Always gotta be the "tough guy"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Let's let it go man......If we beat the colts next week I'll be the first (or try anyway) to declare Andy Reid the genious of the century. If we lose next week....well....there will be no shortage of blame to go around.

But win or lose next week, 2-14 to 11-5 and the playoffs is surely one hell of a nice start to the Andy Reid era. I sure as hell wouldn't want anybody else replacing him next year.

We've had a few Iggles fans come here this year and tell us that Reid was going to break our hearts just like Marty did. But y'know a year ago a lot of Chiefs fans would have been glad to have Marty back. We even discussed it here.

Is Andy Reid going to win us a Super Bowl? I sure as hell don't know. But I think he is going to make it fun to be a Chiefs fan again. And in this era of "parity" every time a team makes it to the playoffs--even as a wildcard--that "any given Sunday" shi* can hit the fan.

Andy Reid is going to keep us in the playoffs and if you are in the playoffs you have a pretty decent chance of winning the Super Bowl......

So I like Andy Reid.....even if he isn't perfect and makes some decisions that I REALLY don't like.

But I sure as hell do love me some Chiefs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    My Man Hali?...welcome back...
    lol, too funny. I think you are right.

To be honest, I was not happy with not playing the starters or at least having all of them available. But I am very happy with how the team played. The fans that should be po, are the chargers. They could not beat our second string. We had them, and they knew it.

I do believe that those those that pay the salaries (and yes we as fans effectively pay their salaries) have the right to expect to see them play. I don't have any "meaningless" workdays, and if you do, well good for you. I don't put these players or coaches on a pedestal as you seem to. They play a game for our entertainment. They command a great salary which is fine, but as such, we are entitled to criticize them as we so choose. If it offends you, I apologize. Not intended. As I said, my initial posts were impulsive. I get po'd when my Chiefs lose as do you. We just respond differently. So now please layoff the insults or this wil never end ... Until the moderator cans it.
    I travel a lot for my job and some times for several weeks in a row. I notice when I am tired and worn from the road, my job performance suffers. If I had an opportunity for someone to step in for a week and travel and present for me so that I would be well rested and have a better chance at a close the next week. I don't so I take a week off, sleep in my own bed and recharge and find I am much more productive and efficient and make more money for my company. I just think we looked tired and worn against the colts and the rest for our starters and the play and enthusiam of our backups today, should have us ready to go Saturday in Indy. I agree, lets be optimistic and hope for a good run the next few weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    You damned Jersey people! Always gotta be the "tough guy"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Let's let it go man......If we beat the colts next week I'll be the first (or try anyway) to declare Andy Reid the genious of the century. If we lose next week....well....there will be no shortage of blame to go around.

But win or lose next week, 2-14 to 11-5 and the playoffs is surely one hell of a nice start to the Andy Reid era. I sure as hell wouldn't want anybody else replacing him next year.

We've had a few Iggles fans come here this year and tell us that Reid was going to break our hearts just like Marty did. But y'know a year ago a lot of Chiefs fans would have been glad to have Marty back. We even discussed it here.

Is Andy Reid going to win us a Super Bowl? I sure as hell don't know. But I think he is going to make it fun to be a Chiefs fan again. And in this era of "parity" every time a team makes it to the playoffs--even as a wildcard--that "any given Sunday" shi* can hit the fan.

Andy Reid is going to keep us in the playoffs and if you are in the playoffs you have a pretty decent chance of winning the Super Bowl......

So I like Andy Reid.....even if he isn't perfect and makes some decisions that I REALLY don't like.

But I sure as hell do love me some Chiefs!!!!!
    I'm with you Connecticut. Last year an inflammatory post like this one wouldn't have gotten a rise out of anyone. It has been a fun year to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaChief View Post
    I travel a lot for my job and some times for several weeks in a row. I notice when I am tired and worn from the road, my job performance suffers. If I had an opportunity for someone to step in for a week and travel and present for me so that I would be well rested and have a better chance at a close the next week. I don't so I take a week off, sleep in my own bed and recharge and find I am much more productive and efficient and make more money for my company. I just think we looked tired and worn against the colts and the rest for our starters and the play and enthusiam of our backups today, should have us ready to go Saturday in Indy. I agree, lets be optimistic and hope for a good run the next few weeks...
    OK. I agree fully. Now, it's late here in NJ and I've got a meaningful day of work tomorrow so I'll say good night ... unless perhaps I can find that backup to step in for me ... Oh and BTW, I'm not MMH, though I agree it was pretty funny.

OK. I agree fully. Now, it's late here in NJ and I've got a meaningful day of work tomorrow so I'll say good night ... unless perhaps I can find that backup to step in for me ... Oh and BTW, I'm not MMH, though I agree it was pretty funny.

Go Chiefs, beat the Mares.

Lets all remember the rules of the site, and the words we use!

Wasn't after the first broncos game? Or the second? I can't remember... Either way playing against Peyton Manning is not easy and he torches whoever he wants in the passing game. He's only done it his whole career... And then you want to trade him away? Lmao. I remember reading that and thinking that you don't know too much about football. He's only been our most consistent tough corner, yeah let's trade him!! DJ should definitely be there!! The pro bowl itself might be a joke but I think its a pretty good accomplishment regardless... But you still wanted him gone! He abused Wes welker in that first game!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I was not the one that originally suggested Flowers be traded, but at the time Flowers was struggling in the slot & was getting torched. And it's laughable that your foolish enough to put any stock in the Pro Bowl selections, seeing as how your grandma could get elected to the Pro Bowl under the current voting system. Don't believe me? How is it that Flowers could get in despite a sub-par season and Derrick Johnson didn't get in in spite of having a better season than last year when DJ was selected to the Pro Bowl.

Therefore, your statement is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

No, you are NOT! Not by a long shot! If you were, I'd have sniffed it out long ago. You are an honest-to-God out of area Chiefs fan, and I for one am glad you participate here. Don't mind the flak. If we had won this game then resting the starters would have been a stroke of genious. Instead we lost a close one and now we are all getting in a pishing match over whether resting them was the right decision. SCREW IT! We have more important fish to fry next Sunday........and the starters sure as hell better show they benefited from this weekend off.

'cause right now the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WINNING NEXT WEEKEND!

DEATH TO THE COLTS!!!!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast