Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep Huard

Default Keep Huard

Alright. I'm not saying he's the greatest QB in the league, but we've come to the point where Huard needs to stay starting. We're continuing to get better, and taking him out would hinder that progress. I wish it could have been Croyle in there developing, since he is supposed to be our QBOTF. However, it's Huard that everyone wanted, so I'm off the teeter-totter, and I'm backing him 100%.

This in no way is to say that I'm changing my mind on Croyle. I still think he needed to start. He didn't, and Huard is coming along, so I'm in the boat.
    Everything happens for a reason.

For one of the few times I actually agreed with the the talking heads on this.

Keith Olbermann was calling the highlights of the game and saying Huard had a pretty bad game, then showed TG taking the ball from the TWO defenders Huard threw to.

Then said Huard wasn't having a very good game, then showed Dbowe take the ball away from TWO receivers and score a 50 yarder.

If you guys had watched the game you would have seen how terrible Huard played.

I hate talking bad about a Chiefs player, but he just looked bad guys.

The rest of the team pulled this out for him.

I guess I will give him credit for not turning the ball over but I am ready to have a QB like Manning in there and score TD after TD after TD and be ahead in the game at all times, that way we can have LJ run for about 2300 yards this year.

Looking bleak with the start we had but it could still be done with the Centaur!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It wasnt Huard. he managed the game decent but that interception he threw was ridiculouds. The lineman didnt put hsi ahdns up or anything Huard just bounced the ball off his helment. I mean he did great managing the team but it was ugly and despite what the score says it was alot closer than it seems. Our defense is our saving grace but herm showed somethign today going with passing alot more, hey when you got a rook playing like Bowe why not pass to him ? the scary and great thing is we have Sippio waiting in the shadows for his shot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    It wasnt Huard. he managed the game decent but that interception he threw was ridiculouds. The lineman didnt put hsi ahdns up or anything Huard just bounced the ball off his helment. I mean he did great managing the team but it was ugly and despite what the score says it was alot closer than it seems. Our defense is our saving grace but herm showed somethign today going with passing alot more, hey when you got a rook playing like Bowe why not pass to him ? the scary and great thing is we have Sippio waiting in the shadows for his shot.
    I like your style man! Glad you could be part of the Crowd!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

yes, there is no quarterback dispute at the moment. Huard has to stay after a win like this.

i still love brody :) Huard can be the rex grossman of last year....nah thats a joke, huard isnt even close to grossman.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    For one of the few times I actually agreed with the the talking heads on this.

Keith Olbermann was calling the highlights of the game and saying Huard had a pretty bad game, then showed TG taking the ball from the TWO defenders Huard threw to.

Then said Huard wasn't having a very good game, then showed Dbowe take the ball away from TWO receivers and score a 50 yarder.

If you guys had watched the game you would have seen how terrible Huard played.

I hate talking bad about a Chiefs player, but he just looked bad guys.

The rest of the team pulled this out for him.

I guess I will give him credit for not turning the ball over but I am ready to have a QB like Manning in there and score TD after TD after TD and be ahead in the game at all times, that way we can have LJ run for about 2300 yards this year.

Looking bleak with the start we had but it could still be done with the Centaur!
    This is pretty much how I said Huard played last year, but everyone was in love with him this year, for some reason. I did watch the game. I saw him overthrow. However, he does have taller receivers like TG and Bowe. Better to throw it a little high and let them reach above their defenders then to throw lower and have it picked off. He had some really stupid INT's today, yes. I don't care if we when these game in spite of Huard. If we're winning with him at the wheel, then let him drive.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    This is pretty much how I said Huard played last year, but everyone was in love with him this year, for some reason. I did watch the game. I saw him overthrow. However, he does have taller receivers like TG and Bowe. Better to throw it a little high and let them reach above their defenders then to throw lower and have it picked off. He had some really stupid INT's today, yes. I don't care if we when these game in spite of Huard. If we're winning with him at the wheel, then let him drive.
    Good post luv.

I am officially dropping my campaign for Brody.

I have seen the light!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Good post luv.

I am officially dropping my campaign for Brody.
    ditto

I agree with the majority that we need to stick with Huard. But, I do think giving Brody or hell evan Thigpen (I think he is gonna be good) a chance is needed soon. Huard can look good but can also look terrible, usually more of the second.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I agree with the majority that we need to stick with Huard. But, I do think giving Brody or hell evan Thigpen (I think he is gonna be good) a chance is needed soon. Huard can look good but can also look terrible, usually more of the second.
    Well posted my thoughts exactly, Cha Ching Rep Points.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast