Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Default Media Coverage Unfair To Cheifs Fans

Anyone sitting around just chomping at the bit to hear anything on the NFL Channel or ESPN about the Chiefs. I get so pissed watching NFL channel and all you hear is Colts this patriots that, and five hours worth of PACMAN Jones coverage . Just give them some time to think on the bench and shut up already . Talk some Chiefs Fottball for a change !. Oh and not LJ ringing the Wall street bell either. Lets hear some real news, like where is Priest and Where is the Trent green deal going. Comon media even things out a bit and give us some dirt ! Stop sending Dion Sanders to talk to all the bad little boys about how they should act . He was great I admit but a showoff and not a good representative of right and wrong. Blah, Blah, Blah .......Damn I want the season to start so bad its driving me crazy. I have already been to mapquest trying to see how far I would have to dive just to see the training camp . ( BTW its an hour less of a drive to training camp then to arrowhead for me ) . Man Its like 3:43 Am and Im just rambling on now ....What was I saying again ? Oh yeah.......Start the damn season already !!!!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey are you going to be watching draft coverage?

Yes, and you are more than welcome to watch it with me.

:hallo: :bananen_smilies084: :bananen_smilies084:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yes, and you are more than welcome to watch it with me.

:hallo: :bananen_smilies084: :bananen_smilies084:
    Cool! I hope I'm off work that day.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardkcfan View Post
    ya honestly espn makes me sick, not just them not talking chiefs football but, the whole ohio state vs. michigan game calling it the game of the millenium before it even happened, the other today i saw a countdown on the bottomline that said 27 hours until NCAA WOMENS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. what a joke. sorry i know this reply wasnt all about the chiefs but ESPN makes me wanna puke sometimes. and it felt good to get that off my chest.
    If you are sick of watching ESPN, get married. That worked for me. I haven't been able to watch an episode since.

As long as we are venting.....I'll tell you what bothers me about ESPN. Their website, ESPN.com. They got so many dang pop-ups and advertisements that I don't even go to their site. It's a shame because they have a lot of good content that I would enjoy reading, but their website is just loaded down with ads. Everytime I go there, it just about locks up my computer. I can't take it, so I boycotted it a few years ago. I'm hear to tell you that you will not see pop-up ads on this site, ever. I don't care how much this site costs me to run. I hate pop-ups. I hate ESPN.com.

However I do get the NFL network on Cable and I have NFL radio on Sirius. Both are great. NFL Radio is awesome. It is pretty much all talk shows. People call in about their teams and the news surrounding their teams. There is a truck driver named Bam-Bam that is a huge Chiefs fan. He calls in every day on almost every show. If I listen to NFL Radio, I'm guaranteed to hear Bam-Bam and hear news about my Chiefs. I can't say enough good things about NFL Radio on Sirius. I go weeks at a time without even changing my radio station during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you are sick of watching ESPN, get married. That worked for me. I haven't been able to watch an episode since.

As long as we are venting.....I'll tell you what bothers me about ESPN. Their website, ESPN.com. They got so many dang pop-ups and advertisements that I don't even go to their site. It's a shame because they have a lot of good content that I would enjoy reading, but their website is just loaded down with ads. Everytime I go there, it just about locks up my computer. I can't take it, so I boycotted it a few years ago. I'm hear to tell you that you will not see pop-up ads on this site, ever. I don't care how much this site costs me to run. I hate pop-ups. I hate ESPN.com.

However I do get the NFL network on Cable and I have NFL radio on Sirius. Both are great. NFL Radio is awesome. It is pretty much all talk shows. People call in about their teams and the news surrounding their teams. There is a truck driver named Bam-Bam that is a huge Chiefs fan. He calls in every day on almost every show. If I listen to NFL Radio, I'm guaranteed to hear Bam-Bam and hear news about my Chiefs. I can't say enough good things about NFL Radio on Sirius. I go weeks at a time without even changing my radio station during the season.
    Ditto that!

haha thats hilarious, but im 18 so marriage isnt in the picture yet, but i got a girlfriend so i totally understand what your saying, but anyways what i dont like about ESPN.com is that it seems like every article is an insider article so i get to read a paragraph or so but if want to read the rest of it i have to pay some amount of money per month. and thank you for this site, im on it all the time, it took me forever to find a site like this, but thank god i found it!

Smile

Agreed, to me the ESPN, means Exit Soon Preferably Now. com (grin)

:Sports Car:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

my first wife hated football and tried to control the time my younger sons and i watched it.now i think about it i cant wonder why i took so long to dump her fat a$$(and thats using nice words). my wife now loves football. she yells and screams at the tv with the rest of us. and she is an IT geek (to keep our computers running) plus a professional photo geek.( to take my chiefs pics.) after the first wife i looked high and low for a woman that was a true chiefs fan,plus could cook.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    my first wife hated football and tried to control the time my younger sons and i watched it.now i think about it i cant wonder why i took so long to dump her fat a$$(and thats using nice words). my wife now loves football. she yells and screams at the tv with the rest of us. and she is an IT geek (to keep our computers running) plus a professional photo geek.( to take my chiefs pics.) after the first wife i looked high and low for a woman that was a true chiefs fan,plus could cook.

You are a lucky; lucky man. I am now so jealous.

That is all.

I couldnt agree with you guys more. If oyu go on ESPN I watch the ticker at the bottom when the NFL stuff comes up hoping for some Chiefs new, or NFL primetime, or something on the NFL networlk, SI.com, ESPN.com, their is such a bias against the Chiefs it drives me nuts. I couldt give less than 2 sh*** that Olindo Mare is now with the Saints or more in Lance Briggs whining about being paid 7.2 million a year, all I ask for is some Chiefs info practice or something. Sorry it just drives me crazy.
    And if oyu were wondering what it would be like at a beer drinking world championship watch the movie Beerfest it is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    That's awesome. I'm glad to see that you found someone that likes the Chiefs. The funniest part is that your two most important requirements in a wife were being a Chiefs fan and a good cook.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast