Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread

Default Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread

I know at the time of the post it was 6 hours:23 minutes:12 seconds until kick off of next weeks game but I want to talk about it already. Predictions? Hopes? Wishes? Fears? Whatever?

Let's go Chiefs!!!!!

I predicts (yes I meant to say predicts) us by 10. Jax played Ten week 1 and lost by three and only beat ATL by 6 Week 2. Week 3 they played Denver and we all know Denver sucks. With them coming into Arrowhead I believe we wil beat them by the said 10 points.

Fire Away People!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I dont think the Jags stand a chance with our fan there!! Get loud chiefs fans.... ITS OUR JOB!!!

If its tough for you to get loud, maybe your shy or something, just drink more beer
    You called it girlie!!!!

HEAR THAT EVERYONE???

Drink more beer!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I dont think the Jags stand a chance with our fan there!! Get loud chiefs fans.... ITS OUR JOB!!!

If its tough for you to get loud, maybe your shy or something, just drink more beer

I wont be at the game but youll be able to hear my screams from here!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I think we will continue our winning streak. ArrowHead will be one crazy place! I think we'll come out scoring, my only worry about that is I dont want them to do real good off the bat and then go all conservative. Lets just give em a eastside *** kickin!
    We have a home streak commin up with a division win. We have alot of confidence right now.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    We have a home streak commin up with a division win. We have alot of confidence right now.

Yep!!!

I see us at 9-3 at the end of that home streak!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I wont be at the game but youll be able to hear my screams from here!
    Alright!!! You better be horse by sunday night

Thats what it takes. I actually like what Herm said yesterday. Somthin about....winning is a matter of will. all of the players in the NFL are talented its a matter of harnessing their will to win!

Thats what it takes. I actually like what Herm said yesterday. Somthin about....winning is a matter of will. all of the players in the NFL are talented its a matter of harnessing their will to win!
    it is a matter of herm not making one of the most talented offenses in the league look like a BAD offense.

that is what it is about.

BOWE GONZO LJ ALL STAR LINEUP.

So far they have salvaged there first half game plans! I think Herm and Solari aare beginning to actually see what it takes to win a game. And the players are getting comfortable with eachother!

So did Sandy Eggo; we can't get so full of ourselves that we don't prepare for the Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So did Sandy Eggo; we can't get so full of ourselves that we don't prepare for the Jags.
    Definitally. We have to look at every game every week. Im jsut sayign we are buildig confidence with the hard div road win.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast