View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I wouldn't do that because again I am not even saying to draft Teo. I just don't buy this we have to take a QB with our 1st pick mindset so many have. We can get a QB in so many ways. We are so bad right now that no matter how much people want to deny it we need help just about everywhere. From the GM on down. We are going to have a very good draft spot. We have to be SMART with it. If we don't see it in any QBs then don't take them over guys we do see it in. I have said over and over again I don't know that Teo is the guy. I don't know how many more times I have to say it. But we have to look at him. Drafting the wrong QB could set us back a lot longer then not drafting a QB at all this year if we don't see it in any of the QBS. I'm not saying we won't see it in any of the QBS but you and so many are so high on Geno that you make it out to be a no brainer it's not that simple IMO. Geno could be just the guy. Then again he might not. But that doesn't mean it would be smart to draft him just because we need a QB. Every draft pick in the 1st round takes some risk. You just have to make it an educated risk not rule out anyone that's out there. Geno could be THE GUY Teo could be THE GUY we just have to see who we think THE GUY is.
    THE GUY has to be a QB because a QB impacts teams FAR MORE than an MLB in this league.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    THE GUY has to be a QB because a QB impacts teams FAR MORE than an MLB in this league.
    A QB has more impact but that impact isn't always a good one. That's why we have to see the guy show signs in workouts and all that stuff that he's the right guy for the job. If we don't see any QB show that then we need to look at someone who could help this team Teo or whoever. We drafted a QB to replace Trent Green he wasn't the right guy we are where we are.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

A 3rd alternative would be to work out a reasonable trade with Washington for Kirk Cousins. The only question is what would the Skins want for him? If it's the Chiefs 2nd round pick, then YES, they should pull the trigger on it. But, it wouldn't surprise me if the Skins wanted a bit more. Cousins has a great day in Cleveland today.

A QB has more impact but that impact isn't always a good one. That's why we have to see the guy show signs in workouts and all that stuff that he's the right guy for the job. If we don't see any QB show that then we need to look at someone who could help this team Teo or whoever. We drafted a QB to replace Trent Green he wasn't the right guy we are where we are.
    No.....just no.

Again, this is why the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since I was in elementary school. So what if you're franchise QB sucks? TRY AGAIN! If you think not trying is better than failing, then this franchise will never get anywhere.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    No.....just no.

Again, this is why the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since I was in elementary school. So what if you're franchise QB sucks? TRY AGAIN! If you think not trying is better than failing, then this franchise will never get anywhere.
    I have NEVER said not to try. I have said there are more ways then just the 1st pick to get a QB. But anyone not named Geno is apperently not good enough for you. He barely got his college team to a bowl game but he's the unquestioned hero that will save this team? Really? Good grief
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I have NEVER said not to try. I have said there are more ways then just the 1st pick to get a QB. But anyone not named Geno is apperently not good enough for you. He barely got his college team to a bowl game but he's the unquestioned hero that will save this team? Really? Good grief

Can Te'o pick up some first downs against this Raiders defense?

We are seeing, as we saw last week, we desperately need a qb. After that a WR, then CB's.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post

We are seeing, as we saw last week, we desperately need a qb. After that a WR, then CB's.
    Jamaal Charles 7 touches yeah it's just the qb that sucks.

Would Geno Smith Catch the ball and get open would geno smith help breaston "understand the offense" Would Geno smith block for himself.

The fact is no 1 player is going to solve everything. That's why we have more then 1 pick. We can do so many things to get a QB. AND PICK TEO if we chose if he shows us that he's a standout during work outs and all because we do need help with the defense no matter how much you want to deny it. Outside of the CB's the Raiders have almost 200 yards rushing today. Yep this D is unstopable
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Jamaal Charles 7 touches yeah it's just the qb that sucks.
    Brady's biggest sin today is that his names not Geno Smith
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Would Geno Smith Catch the ball and get open would geno smith help breaston "understand the offense" Would Geno smith block for himself.

The fact is no 1 player is going to solve everything. That's why we have more then 1 pick. We can do so many things to get a QB. AND PICK TEO if we chose if he shows us that he's a standout during work outs and all because we do need help with the defense no matter how much you want to deny it. Outside of the CB's the Raiders have almost 200 yards rushing today. Yep this D is unstopable

Brady's biggest sin today is that his names not Geno Smith

D played well today, they were fine. The offense is what just looked awful.

You have to understand if you draft Te'o, you miss out on the best qb prospect in the draft.

Let me ask you and Nigerian, the d gave up 12 points, 3 of them were from a Quinn int. Who would of helped us more today, Te'o or a good qb?

D played well today, they were fine. The offense is what just looked awful.

You have to understand if you draft Te'o, you miss out on the best qb prospect in the draft.

Let me ask you and Nigerian, the d gave up 12 points, 3 of them were from a Quinn int. Who would of helped us more today, Te'o or a good qb?
    We will never no who could have helped more. Our coaching staff is so horrid that not many guys would have helped. Who would any QB throw to? What did Quinn tell the o line not to protect? There was more to the offense sucking then the QB as there has been all year.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!