Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuppy Cake kid! THE CUTENESSS!!!!!!!

Default Cuppy Cake kid! THE CUTENESSS!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE THIS KID IS! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING EVVVVVEEERRRR THIS CUTE!!!!

HEHEHEHEHE!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1uzqGrc&feature=related"]YouTube- Chubby cuppy cake boy[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There is nothing cute about a 300lb 7 year old.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There is nothing cute about a 300lb 7 year old.

I find it a little disturbing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    I find it a little disturbing actually.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Seriously?
    Well yeah Aussie; the kid is cute, yes, but obesity has reached epic proportions here in the US and when parents have a child that is that heavy at such a young age it really needs to be a subject of concern.

My nineteen year old is overweight and eats too much; a trend that I wished I would have done more to curtail when he was a child.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-12-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well yeah Aussie; the kid is cute, yes, but obesity has reached epic proportions here in the US and when parents have a child that is that heavy at such a young age it really needs to be a subject of concern.

My nineteen year old is overweight and eats too much; a trend that I wished I would have done more to curtail when he was a child.
    My kids weren't overweight as kids, but my daughter became overweight in her late teens, early 20's...has remained such. She overeats, and blames it on inheriting her dad's metabolism and over-eating tendencies, love of all food. She hates being over-weight, but doesn't make an effort not to be either, so far.

I worry about her health too. As we age our metabolisms tend to slow down any way...so if one is already overweight at a young age, they likely will only become moreso with age. The heavier one is, the more difficult it becomes to lose it, the body wears out easy with any exertion.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

With the puffiness and redness in his cheeks his obesity is probably something out of his and his parents control. Typically when your cheeks puff up like that with redness you have a problem in your Endocrine System. If it's not that.. it is a serious thing.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    With the puffiness and redness in his cheeks his obesity is probably something out of his and his parents control. Typically when your cheeks puff up like that with redness you have a problem in your Endocrine System. If it's not that.. it is a serious thing.
    Could the redness be caused by high blood pressure, as a result of his being overweight? I know there are people who are puffy & swollen looking due to hormonal issues, also from some medical treatments...such as with Cancer, steroids, etc..

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Could the redness be caused by high blood pressure, as a result of his being overweight? I know there are people who are puffy & swollen looking due to hormonal issues, also from some medical treatments...such as with Cancer, steroids, etc..
    Could be. I don't have an honest answer for that, my guess is yes though.

I am overweight (on a diet too might I add, FINALLY that is working) and I used to have HBP and it caused my face to be slightly red as well as my arms. It's an interesting medical condition.

Edit: Also might I add mine wasn't caused my an Endocrine problem, but more along the lines of depression. I just pay attention in class to be able to identify what's goin on with that little boy. :)
    Last edited by stricken721; 04-15-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Could be. I don't have an honest answer for that, my guess is yes though.

I am overweight (on a diet too might I add, FINALLY that is working) and I used to have HBP and it caused my face to be slightly red as well as my arms. It's an interesting medical condition.

Edit: Also might I add mine wasn't caused my an Endocrine problem, but more along the lines of depression. I just pay attention in class to be able to identify what's goin on with that little boy. :)
    Yeah, that's how my daughter's dad is, or should just say my x-hubby.

He began taking HBP med's shortly before his heart attack scare Feb. 2007. For the last few yrs his face was always red, even with HBP med's. He was overweight 50-75 lbs based upon Dr's guidelines...but he lost weight after Feb. 2007.

He became afraid of death after his heart attack scare...he'd have panic attacks & nightmares. He began fasting to lose weight, rather than a balanced diet plan. He was cutting off his nose to spite his face though...in his mind being healthy just meant losing weight, not losing it in a healthy way.

His daily diet for well over a year in 2007-2008...was one piece of fruit for lunch, a salad for dinner. He also has a coffee habit...literally 12 cups of coffee daily at 16 oz each...from 6 AM until about 2 PM...then he stops the coffee. So coffee was part of his diet too...toss in a pint of Jim Beam straight from the bottle in late afternoon to early evening each day, lol.

Trust me...caffienism, Jim Beam daily, and fasting on top of clinical depression...made for one wired & raging crazy man out of control. His behavior was/is somewhat represented by these smiley's:

or this one going 100 mph, haha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast