Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MAdden 10 online franchise

Default MAdden 10 online franchise

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in ahving a Chiefs crowd online franchise for MAdden 10 on xbox 360. Of course we cant all be the chiefs but I still think it would be fun ! if anyone is interested or already has a league up please let me know ! Thanks !

I would join if i had an XBOX360

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Hey Vanilla you should try getting all those guys who have Chiefs in there franchise name to come join our group....also when are you think about doing the draft....it should be on a weekend
    Good idea, if its not full by friday Im going to make it public for anyone to join. I plan on having the draft Sunday Evening around 5 or 6 pm central time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Good idea, if its not full by friday Im going to make it public for anyone to join. I plan on having the draft Sunday Evening around 5 or 6 pm central time.
    perfect, cuz i work nights so that works out great, and i'm trying to get my brother on but he hasn't bought the game yet

I'm seeing this more as a "Locker Room" conversation. :)

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    I hope you are basing this on value of buying one unit as a game system and getting a Blu-Ray player as a bonus.

If not, you win today's most ignorant comment award.

Um... Yeah... It is the best blue ray on the market besides being an awesome gaming machine.. Sorry ill dumb it down for ya a little bit.. hows this, the best console on the market as well...

I have not tried the Playstation 3 online yet...but the 360 is very very user friendly..and i mean 5 bucks a month...that doesn't hurt your wallet at all. But a blu ray player built in makes it the cheapest (maybe not anymore) blue ray player you can buy and i haven't heard anyone complain about over heating problems like the xbox (and that damn Red Ring of Death).

I'm a big gamer, i love alot of games, sports, fighting, RPG, RTS, FPS, MMORPGs....but my fav is RPGs and Playstation delivers with those games...so i'll always be a playstation fan boy...plus it comes from japan and japan makes the greatest things....#1 being girls :)

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Um... Yeah... It is the best blue ray on the market besides being an awesome gaming machine.. Sorry ill dumb it down for ya a little bit.. hows this, the best console on the market as well...
    I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities since I'm not a gamer, but I do know a thing or two about Blu-Ray so to call the PS3 or any Sony product the best Blu-Ray player on the market is just ignorance.

I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities since I'm not a gamer, but I do know a thing or two about Blu-Ray so to call the PS3 or any Sony product the best Blu-Ray player on the market is just ignorance.
    Wow man what are you arguing?? Do your research, ignorance is coming on here saying that you dont know anything about the ps3 and then saying that its not the best blue ray player on the market... That makes no sense to me at all.. Some have it at least top 3 and most have it the best. Sorry its just the way it is... Pimp hand strong!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Wow man what are you arguing?? Do your research, ignorance is coming on here saying that you dont know anything about the ps3 and then saying that its not the best blue ray player on the market... That makes no sense to me at all.. Some have it at least top 3 and most have it the best. Sorry its just the way it is... Pimp hand strong!!!!!!!
    I didn't say I know nothing about PS3. What I said is that I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities. Games and Blu-Ray are two very different things and I made no claims as to how good PS3 games are. It might be the best video gaming machine on the market, but as a Blu-Ray player it's a POS in comparison to the best stand alone players.

Seriously, you need to do some research before making BS claims about products and technology you know nothing about. Keep responding anyway, because members on other home theater forums are getting a kick out of your posts.

I didn't say I know nothing about PS3. What I said is that I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities. Games and Blu-Ray are two very different things and I made no claims as to how good PS3 games are. It might be the best video gaming machine on the market, but as a Blu-Ray player it's a POS in comparison to the best stand alone players.

Seriously, you need to do some research before making BS claims about products and technology you know nothing about. Keep responding anyway, because members on other home theater forums are getting a kick out of your posts.
    this is pretty funny and i havent argued on here in awhile because there is always someone that likes to challenge everything you say and its not worth it half of the time.. The Games are BLU RAY!!!!!!!! ps3 supports and is one of a few on the market that has bd live, they can upgrqade the software via the internet whenever an update is available..Cnet has it ranked 2nd only because it doesnt support dts surround sound, consumer search has it ranked number 1. bestcovery has it ranked number 1. Im sure you can find other websites saying its not or whatever, but damn!!!! I wouldnt call it a pos either, thats pretty "ignorant".. why are you even arguing this point.. Ok its one of the best on the market, does that make you feel better?? its still the best in my mind and thats all that matters to me.. So quit arguing over something stupid and talk about something that matters.. please and thank you...

P.S. Tell your computer nerd friends they can kiss my rican butt and im sure these are the same people that sit around all day and play video games, have no girlfriends and no life, and talk **** about electronics..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123