Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boldin is a SERIOUS possibility

Default Boldin is a SERIOUS possibility

after i read he reported to minicamps, i thought it was a fat chance we'd get him. but i dont know. all of the sudden im feeling that by tomorrow we're going to hear the news that he's coming to KC.

azcentral.com clicky clicky

I probably should have put this in the other thread, but such news deserves it's own. I hope Pioli is working the phones right now.
    Last edited by northwest; 05-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Now , the only thing is, Canada just wants to change the subject to argue about anything, even off topic stuff. My argument is that the title of this thread is not news, it's a desire by the person that posted it. Now if your arguing that fact then do so but trying to start a argument over my opinion of this thread is silly at best. I will just leave by saying, this thread should be moved to another forum about other teams as it is Cardinals related, not Chiefs. There has been alot of this type of news surrounding other teams players based on the members desire to aquire the people either released from other teams or them not showing up for camps. That means it's not Chiefs news but more so other teams related news and shouldn't even be in the Hardcore Chiefs discussion forum.
    This thread relates to the rumors that Boldin might end up in KC, so it belongs in this forum.

I have eliminated several forums over the last few weeks to simplify these types of concerns. For example, I merged the "Other Teams" forum into the Locker Room forum, etc.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This thread relates to the rumors that Boldin might end up in KC, so it belongs in this forum.

I have eliminated several forums over the last few weeks to simplify these types of concerns. For example, I merged the "Other Teams" forum into the Locker Room forum, etc.

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234