Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants in KC tonight

Default Giants in KC tonight

a blizzard in minn dirverted they're plane here

MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Giants team plane was diverted to Kansas City on Saturday, team spokesman Pat Hanlon said.

” Hello Kansas City...runway troubles in Minny...stay tuned for Part II of this journey,” Hanlon wrote on Twitter .

The Giants and Minnesota Vikings are scheduled to play at noon Sunday from the Metrodome in Minneapolis. The game will be broadcast on FOX 9.

Minneapolis airport officials were not aware of the New York Giants diversion to Kansas City as of 1 p.m. Saturday. The hope is snow dissipates later in the afternoon to accommodate their plane.

All runways at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are closed until at least 3 p.m. Saturday. Crews cannot keep up with accumulating and blowing snow on taxiways and runways, so no planes can safely navigate the airfield.
    Airport spokesman Pat Hogan said two of the airport's four runways were open at the start of Saturday, and they have been trying to keep one open all day. If you have travel plans, check with your airline for the status of your flight before heading to the airport.

A winter storm warning is in effect through 6 a.m. Sunday morning for much of Minnesota, including the Twin Cities metro. Snow totals for the weekend are estimated to be in the 10 to 12 inch range.
    link

its snowing here and butt freezing bitter cold !!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

How can it be in the 60's Friday and today its snowing lol got to love Missouri weather

its 19 here and that's the high for tomorrow !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    its 19 here and that's the high for tomorrow !!!
    Are you in Kansas City?

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Are you in Kansas City?
    yep. just a short way from KCI

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    yep. just a short way from KCI
    Same here. The wind is blowing like crazy out here too.

I am very upset, here in Nebraska, the wind is blowing we had some snow, it is cold!
    But then I remembered last winter, and how cold it was, and the snow we had. So I say, keep it North, we do not want it!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am very upset, here in Nebraska, the wind is blowing we had some snow, it is cold!
    But then I remembered last winter, and how cold it was, and the snow we had. So I say, keep it North, we do not want it!
    we had 44" here in KC last winter. I remember it ruined a Christmas eve party we planned. I haven't heard the long ranger yet for this winter.

where the hell is my global warming !!!!!

Could be worse. You could be in Saskatchewan. That's where I am right now and it is... just a sec... -19C with a wind chill of -26C and it will drop of overnight.

I'm hearing the game start time will be dropped to a later time schedule. Afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Could be worse. You could be in Saskatchewan. That's where I am right now and it is... just a sec... -19C with a wind chill of -26C and it will drop of overnight.

I'm hearing the game start time will be dropped to a later time schedule. Afternoon?
    Please shut the freezer door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast