Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

Default Chiefs finally part ways with Greg Wesley

The Chiefs finally let Greg Wesley go yesterday. I am not upset he is gone by any means, but I disgusted with how the Chiefs handled this. They pretty much screwed Wesley in the worste way by sitting butt on the bench for two years and then finally releasing him a week before camp starts. Preventing him from signing on to a team with a decent contract. His demand will be extremely low right now.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    You're too funny. Time to get back on the Prozac buddy.
    Ahhh....there is that intelligent wit I have been waiting for!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

After his concussion, I told my wife he was done. No way do I give Trent a contract. Sorry pal. Thanks for the memories. Thats just business. Best of luck.

They did screw Greg. It was pretty clear two years ago he had no future with the Chiefs. Okay so they kept him on the team as a back up. That is fine.

However, there is no trade value for a player after you sit his butt on the bench for two years.

They should have cut him two months ago giving him a fair shot at signing on. Now he either has to sign a one year deal or hold on and hope for an injury.

It was just a classless act on the Chiefs if you ask me. Call it business, but they got nothing as everyone knew.

Lmao!!!

Way to go chiefs, you just let go your best safety!!

Jamarcus russell should have no problem throwing the ball on the ty law-less chiefs.

worst secondary in the afc west for sure.

Ty Law?? Jamarcus Russel can't throw on my grandma!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Lmao!!!

Jamarcus russell should have no problem throwing the ball on the ty law-less chiefs.

Ty Law was a Corner.

I bet he has no problem throwing the ball. The problem will be he doesn't have Duane Bowe catching it for him. So there will be many as incomplete. He will also have Dorsey bitting at his knees.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Lmao!!!

Before you troll, at least take a look at who's actually good at the game of football. Wesley was a good person, but that doesn't make him a premier safety. He was horrible in coverage, and often missed tackles because he was too aggressive.

The only thing he was really noted for was hard hitting. Woo hoo.

Ty Law stunk too, btw.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I can't imagine why Canadians would ever be resentful toward you. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea: let's all just lump everyone in an entire country in with some stereotypical ideology that has derived from a bigoted source from...who knows where.

And while we're at let's at least try to respect one another!

I can't tell you just how sick of this crap I am!
    I don't like it one bit. But when you try and vent an opinion about the Chiefs, that certain people on this board don't like, they just attack instead of having a discussion about the issue.

First time I've ever fired back on this board in the nine months I've been here. I had taken a little vacation from the board for a couple months because I didn't care for some of the attacks here and here I am being part of one. I'll have to think over whether or not I'm going to stick around if people are so thin skinned about the Chiefs around here. If all anyone wants to hear is rah-rah Chiefs, then this site will get real lame real fast.

Oh, by the way I got a really nice private message from Canada calling me a racist and a redneck because I live in Texas. Real maturity there.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I don't like it one bit. But when you try and vent an opinion about the Chiefs, that certain people on this board don't like, they just attack instead of having a discussion about the issue.

First time I've ever fired back on this board in the nine months I've been here. I had taken a little vacation from the board for a couple months because I didn't care for some of the attacks here and here I am being part of one. I'll have to think over whether or not I'm going to stick around if people are so thin skinned about the Chiefs around here. If all anyone wants to hear is rah-rah Chiefs, then this site will get real lame real fast.

Oh, by the way I got a really nice private message from Canada calling me a racist and a redneck because I live in Texas. Real maturity there.
    No you dumb ****, you got it for your comments. Your post was a comparison of the Chiefs to the raiders and when I said something about you started crying about why you hate Canadians. Well on behalf of Canada....**** off and we are glad you don't plan on coming for a visit. If you want to talk Chiefs go ahead...but when you say we are just like the raiders you are not posting facts, you are just *****ing and complaining.

First, whether or not you stick around is entirely up to you; I won't insist that you leave nor am I going to beg that that you stay.

Second, my post was not in response to anything you said about the Chiefs but rather a bigoted point of view about an entire country because you don't happen to like someone from said country; which is why, I'm guessing, you got the PM from Canada that I do not condone either BTW...in case you were wondering.

Third, and this goes for all, if you have an exchange with someone with whom you decide that you don't care a great deal for then please, by all means, take advantage of the ignore feature...it works!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast