Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream Trade: Post Yours #1 For What?

Lightbulb Dream Trade: Post Yours #1 For What?

Hmmm, here's a question. Seeing as how we have the top draft pick just who would we be able to get in trade for the selection who's in the league now that would interest you?

I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don't have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.

Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

1st pick in draft who would i trade it for? Andrew luck or RG3, jj watt, collin kapernick, patrick willis, adrian pederson, arron rodgers, drew brees, any of the best young LT's, has to be a player that will be around for a long time and you can build around.

Tom brady, payton manning both to old and would be around long enough to warrant a trade.

Though none of those would ever happen cuz if there that good their teams would never trade them away so if your asking what we could get then this thread is useless cuz no one would trade their franchise player away. But if your asking what i wish we cod trade for then youhave my answer above

I could see trading down but not an outright trade for our #1 pick, no one in the draft right now is worth trading the player it would take to get the first pick. Maybe our #1 for Phillies #1 and Foles and some later pick or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    1st pick in draft who would i trade it for? Andrew luck or RG3, jj watt, collin kapernick, patrick willis, adrian pederson, arron rodgers, drew brees, any of the best young LT's, has to be a player that will be around for a long time and you can build around.

Tom brady, payton manning both to old and would be around long enough to warrant a trade.

I would still give up 3 drafts for Tom Brady, without question.

Trade the first pick for Rodgers.

I'd like to trade the first pick to the Eagles for the 4th and 36th picks along with a 2nd round pick from '14. Eagles target Geno Smith.

Then, I'd trade the 4th pick to the Jets for the 9th pick and the 41st pick. Jets Target Jarvis Jones

Then, I'd trade the 9th pick to the Steelers for the 17th pick and the 49th pick. Steelers target Eric Reed.

With the 17th pick, I'd take a QB assuming one of the top 4 are still on the board.

Chiefs would have 5 picks of top 49 players in this draft... that's a big deal.

Perhaps this haul could include a QB, ILB, CB, DE, and a WR.

I could see the eagles Trading up and grabbing the OL from A&M because i believe their OL was the reason they sucked last year, nobody could be a QB behind that line.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I could see the eagles Trading up and grabbing the OL from A&M because i believe their OL was the reason they sucked last year, nobody could be a QB behind that line.
    True, but according to Francisco the former Philly fan, the Eagles OL was poor because they lost 5 guys to injury early in the season and for the whole season.

Well then, AZ OL was pretty bad as well

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'd like to trade the first pick to the Eagles for the 4th and 36th picks along with a 2nd round pick from '14. Eagles target Geno Smith.

Then, I'd trade the 4th pick to the Jets for the 9th pick and the 41st pick. Jets Target Jarvis Jones

Then, I'd trade the 9th pick to the Steelers for the 17th pick and the 49th pick. Steelers target Eric Reed.

With the 17th pick, I'd take a QB assuming one of the top 4 are still on the board.

Chiefs would have 5 picks of top 49 players in this draft... that's a big deal.

Perhaps this haul could include a QB, ILB, CB, DE, and a WR.
    While I really like your analogy here, I think if the Chiefs trade all the way back to 17, the good QBs will be gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast