Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

Angry Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

This game is not about I loose a bet or I have to change my avatar for a Faiders one on twitter.

This game showed that most of those players on Red and Gold don't deserve US!

They got a week to show improvement and there where NO at all.

Hard Workin' people form KC that spends money and time supporting CHIEFS deserve better!

Chiefs fans around the world deserve better!

In any company around the world if you don't deliver it you got fired isn't?

This isn't anymore about just "FIRE PIOLI-BECH CASSEL" ...

Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

They are NOT at least a competitive team.

Chiefs owns one of the best and most loyal fans around the NFL.

In exchange season after season we get a LAME product.

This is not anymore Loyal Fans vs Save Our Chiefs fans

We need to make a common union as ONE .. and show Owner that WE DEMAND a BETTER PRODUCT!

And YES fire EGOLI ... he's the apple who rotten the whole others!

IMO the only way that Clark will react is hitting his pockett .. I know it could sounds radical but stop watching games on TV, stop going to Arrowhead, Stop buying products .. it's the only way he will realize that WE DEMAND a BETTER TEAM!

I file into the Chief fans around the world and Im willing to stop watching games and getting products.

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    IMO the only way that Clark will react is hitting his pockett .. I know it could sounds radical but stop watching games on TV, stop going to Arrowhead, Stop buying products .. it's the only way he will realize that WE DEMAND a BETTER TEAM!

I file into the Chief fans around the world and Im willing to stop watching games and getting products.
    Here's how that could back fire. KC is one of the smallest markets in pro sports. The only thing keeping them there are the sell outs and tradition. But give Hunt a couple of non sell out seasons, he would just up and move the team. Sad thing is he knows he has KC by the balls and he holds all the cards.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

We need to do something if Clark don't .. what ever it takes to make this team a Better ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Here's how that could back fire. KC is one of the smallest markets in pro sports. The only thing keeping them there are the sell outs and tradition. But give Hunt a couple of non sell out seasons, he would just up and move the team. Sad thing is he knows he has KC by the balls and he holds all the cards.
    It will never backfire in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    It will never backfire in that way.
    I hope not. But KC's market is about as big as GB's market. In GB the fans "own" the team and pretty much solidifies the team to stay. In KC Hunt could just up and move the team if things get real sour.Because KC is such a small market, the fans don't have much leverage. Money talks

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I hope not. But KC's market is about as big as GB's market. In GB the fans "own" the team and pretty much solidifies the team to stay. In KC Hunt could just up and move the team if things get real sour.Because KC is such a small market, the fans don't have much leverage. Money talks
    Yep look at Cleveland, $175 million renovation and the team up and moved just to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years. Clark could care less how this team performs as long as he making money as soon as he doesn't hell move them. And much like Cleveland, Kansas City would get an expansion team shortly after it happened. Been sayin this for years the chiefs may have died with Lamar.

If Clark cared something would have been done already we were talking playoff run as most pundits were.

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post

Unfortunately, I agree with you. It is time to stop supporting this team until the changes are made. Never thought I would be in that camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Unfortunately, I agree with you. It is time to stop supporting this team until the changes are made. Never thought I would be in that camp.

Honestly, I cannot believe the way this team played after the bye week, if there is not a change on this team this week, I will be completely surprised.

After a bye week, to get beat that badly, someone's head needs to roll. There is no way this can be allowed to continue. Make a change now and you can maybe salvage the season.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Honestly, I cannot believe the way this team played after the bye week, if there is not a change on this team this week, I will be completely surprised.

After a bye week, to get beat that badly, someone's head needs to roll. There is no way this can be allowed to continue. Make a change now and you can maybe salvage the season.
    It will have to be over the weekend, I think there's zero chance of anything before they fly to Cali on Wednesday.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast