Thread: kevin robinson taking over the return game

Default kevin robinson taking over the return game

this could be a good thing for us in college kevin just shredded the opponents special teams if he can do it here watch out because he has alot of talent in that department he is finnaly healthy so keep an eye on him this sunday

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    this could be a good thing for us in college kevin just shredded the opponents special teams if he can do it here watch out because he has alot of talent in that department he is finnaly healthy so keep an eye on him this sunday

Im hoping he pans out. He looked like crap last sunday. Hopefully just first game jitters

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Im hoping he pans out. He looked like crap last sunday. Hopefully just first game jitters
    I agree! Lets hope he turns his game around. Although, lets hope the blocking gets better also.

i dont know why the bills are kicking the ball away from him he has not proved anything yet we need a turnover to start the second half

Just about every kick went no further than or 25 and we really never got it to the 50 so he really didnt blow me away today , but he did look good and had some nifty moves. I miss the days of a return man taking it to the house . ( Early Dante ) .