Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up KC?!? MOCK again

Default What's up KC?!? MOCK again

I'm back and now that we know who is declaring and who is staying at school I figured I'd come back here and give an updated mock for ya'll.

#3: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
    (I still think the Chiefs are going to side with the tackle position with the #3 pick. The top QBs in the draft lack experience and it will be hard for them to make an immediate impact unlike rookie QBs Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan from this past years draft who came out as Seniors)

#35: Larry English, DE, Northern Illinois

Cheers KC!

Man I REALLY think Albert will be PISSED if we draft a LT 3rd overall and move him hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Man I REALLY think Albert will be PISSED if we draft a LT 3rd overall and move him hehe.
    He didn't seem to be pissed when hat same player forced him in to RG in college.

But yeah, he probably wouldn't think too highly of it.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I say draft 2 tackles with the first 2 rounds and ,move albert back to guard

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I say draft 2 tackles with the first 2 rounds and ,move albert back to guard
    Very interesting...

fate rests in the hands of mr. pioli!

Hmmm two tackles, never thought of that.

What about this!!!!!

1)3rd- Smith/Oher/Monroe (Best still on board)

2)34th- Alex Mack "C"

3)65th- Herman Johnson "G/RT" (6'7 like 380 monster that would be crazy converted over to RT)

Then we focus on other holes.

Of course we will take care of DE and MLB in FA with Suggs/Peppers and Dansby/Vilma/Crowder. We should be able to get a couple of these guys and take care of our DE/MLB need so we CAN afford to go all out with Oline.

What about this!!!!!

2)34th- Alex Mack "C"

3)65th- Herman Johnson "G/RT" (6'7 like 380 monster that would be crazy converted over to RT)

Of course we will take care of DE and MLB in FA with Suggs/Peppers and Dansby/Vilma/Crowder. We should be able to get a couple of these guys and take care of our DE/MLB need so we CAN afford to go all out with Oline.
    I'm very OK with that draft. It gives us a top-flight OL for the next decade.

What about this!!!!!

2)34th- Alex Mack "C"

Mack is an amazing prospect. He is handling himself like a man on the practice field in Mobile. If he lasts until the second round I would be surprised and anyone to take him in round 2 would be getting HUGE value.

Herman Johnson on the other hand is faring so well. He isn't fairing well in practice, but he still has Saturday's game to make an impression as well as the combine.

But if the Chiefs do get at least 2/3 and combined with Albert and the other O-line front, the QB and RB should have hay-days on Sundays in the future

I dont think he will be pissed, I think he knows in his mind that his natural position is guard~

Yup...Load up the guys in the trenches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast