Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Done deal weis is leaving

I don't want Mcspy. its the end of our running game. he'll turn Cassel into a throwing fool.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I read somewhere that he wants to be closer to his son. Not sure if thats true or not. But it makes sense cuz Weis has a lot of health issues. Putting his family first.

Let's bring in McDaniels! He's a horrible HC but an offensive genius!
    If his leaving is due in part to the bad blood from their days at the Jets, have you looked at the sig picture with Haley and McDaniels. They openly hate each other.

I really couldn't believe he was leaving. As was mentioned here and in the last thread about this; this is a distraction that can sink a team in the playoffs. Why would he and Florida announce this now? If it were a HC job, it would make more sense, but to throw this can of gas on the fire just before the playoffs makes it seem like he is trying to sabotage our playoffs. If this is true, I will be hurling insults his way, just because of the douche factor of the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I really couldn't believe he was leaving. As was mentioned here and in the last thread about this; this is a distraction that can sink a team in the playoffs. Why would he and Florida announce this now? If it were a HC job, it would make more sense, but to throw this can of gas on the fire just before the playoffs makes it seem like he is trying to sabotage our playoffs. If this is true, I will be hurling insults his way, just because of the douche factor of the timing.
    AND THIS is the rub. This is BS and why Weiss has to go. You never announce things like this before the end of the season unless everyone on the team was aware of an issue.

I really have to believe there is more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps his poor health, I would think that Pioli/Haley talked to him and told him to find a new job before this one kills him.

I just cannot believe that this is the way he WANTED to treat this team before the playoffs something forced his hand.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Pretty ridiculous that some of you can bad mouth the guy without knowing the circumstances for his departure. I wish Charlie the best, it's been a great ride with him and we still have to win 4 more games!
    Its the way he is leaving that gets me mad as hell. Its just dumb, if I were Pioli I would say dont show up anymore just be gone we got this without you. This is not how business is done, should always wait til the end of a season. Screw CW!!!

Yea its final he is gone.. just great. Its gonna make next year even harder. I don't think chiefs weren't happy with him. He is def. Taking a huge drop in job quality.

I just don't like the timing of this announcement as others have stated. It could have waited until after the season.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 01-02-2011 at 01:02 PM.

I think Weis wanted more control over the offense than former OC Haley was willing to give. This parting may be less than amicable - otherwise why let it out before our playoff run?
    Last edited by Bike; 01-02-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    SHUT IT

Thats good we dont want a quitter anyways

I thought other teams were not allowed to solicit players/coaches on another team if their season is still active..I'm guessing that applies only to NFL teams? Even if it does, what a cheap shot by Wies and Florida...I hope they both swing from a yardarm.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast