Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Chance

Default Last Chance

FINAL UPDATE

Here it is! The final list. Those who have not sent me seat requests Leeana will be getting upper deck seats.

Here is the order that will be going in.

Lower Level

Canada - 3 tickets
    Coach - 1 ticket
    YZILLA - 3 tickets
    HayVern - 2 tickets
    Chief31 - 1 ticket
    Royalswin- 1ticket
    Chieffrom - 2 tickets
    theNorth

Upper Deck are $150-190 I will let you know the final price for sure on Friday

Upper Deck

HH - 2 tickets
    Chiefster - 4 tickets
    Moefoe - 2 tickets
    Tornado - 4 tickets
    Tammie T - 2 tickets
    Anaeelback- 2tickets
    Guru - 1 ticket

Upper deck are $41-59 and I will let you know the final price on those as well on Friday!

A total of 30 Crowders will be attending, Additional tickets are available subject to availability so if you need more let me know ASAP and I will do what I can for you!!

Hotels

If everyone is good with the Red Roof inn I can reserve a block of rooms there as well. Prices are about $60 a night with one King size bed or $70 a night with two queen beds. I am talking to the manager there on Friday about discounts as well. We should be able to get about 10% (I am guessing) If you need a room let me know how many rooms you want, one or two beds and I will reserve them for everyone. Red Roof Inn is on Noland Rd (3.6 miles from Arrowhead) We can organize a carpool from the hotel on gameday if anyone is interested. Let me know ASAP about Hotel rooms as I would like to reserve them as early as we can!!

Thanks again to everyone for getting me all the info for the tickets. I will be sending out payment info most likely on Friday!!

Canada

Old details below.

Here is where we stand with the home opener. Thank you to everyone who has sent me the requested info. I am still missing some things from some people. If you do not send me your contact info, NO TICKETS will be reserved under your name. If you do not tell me how many tickets you want, NO TICKETS will be reserved for you. If you do not tell me how much you want to spend on tickets/where you want to sit, then you will get the $59.00 seats in the 300 level.

He is my updated list or what info I have and what I still need from each person.

Completed orders

Canada - 4 tickets
    Coach - 1 ticket
    HermHater - 2 tickets
    TammieTailgator - 2 tickets
    Hayvern - 2 tickts
    Chiefster - 4 tickets
    Chief31 - 1 ticket

Incomplete orders
    Missing seat/price requests

Moefoe - 2 tickets
    YZILLA - 3 tickets
    Tornado Spotter - 4 tickets
    Anaeelbackwards - 2 tickets

People who said they want to go and have sent me nothing

Chief from the North
    RoyalsWin100games

*Please do not post whore in this thread. This is enough of a pain in the *** trying to keep everyones info in order. Please PM me info ASAP. Remember, if you have not given me contact info or # of tickets you want. You will not get any. If you have not given me a seat request you will be sitting in the 300 level. Final Order with specific seats have to be ordered the day the schedule is announced so PLEASE get them in. I do not want to see any one left out, but I am not paying for anyone else's tickets!!

Thank you for your Cooperation!!

Canada
    Last edited by Guru; 04-23-2008 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Just to get the most relevant info to the top.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have three tickets left (including ones for Royals and Chief from the North) I can still order a few extras so anyone else still interested let me know!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Royals,

You have moved up on my list, but I still need to know # of tickets you want and what seats/price you want!!

....and how much beer you will be bringing for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Royals,

You have moved up on my list, but I still need to know # of tickets you want and what seats/price you want!!

....and how much beer you will be bringing for me!!
    Can I travel with beer in my suitcase? 1 ticket.
    Last edited by royalswin100games; 04-13-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 1 ticket

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Yes you can, If you couldn't I would never leave home!!

*Please do not post whore in this thread. This is enough of a pain in the *** trying to keep everyones info in order.

Thank you for your Cooperation!!

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Yes you can, If you couldn't I would never leave home!!
    Thank God we're not post whoring here!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Don't forget to add me for 3 tickets in the upper price range and we discussed on the phone bro !

I will enjoy the view from my HDTV. heh.

Have fun guys. Maybe someday we can just have a get together to watch a game at a house or bar.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I will enjoy the view from my HDTV. heh.

Have fun guys. Maybe someday we can just have a get together to watch a game at a house or bar.
    Sounds like an invite to me!

Next away game after the Opener we meet at Gurus house!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Sounds like an invite to me!

Next away game after the Opener we meet at Gurus house!

I have enough crazy kids running around my house. Nope, I look for a way to get OUT of my house. No invites to come here.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast