Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Knight

Default Bobby Knight

He's hilarious with his answers to stupid questions from reporters in press conferences. Especially funny is the really dumb question at 1:33!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=E5QvuZOdczg"]YouTube - Bob Knight goes off[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I remember a line from a movie when I was younger.

I think it might have been "Blind Date" or something.

An older brother gave some advice to his younger brother, Ethan Hawke.

He said "Treat 'em good, treat 'em bad, it doesn't make a difference... just pay attention to them."

Kind of appropriate, I would say.
    Right, it seems to me that is something very important to them. But can it also be a pitfall to pay too much attention to them? Seems like the love game is so hard because there's so many ways a guy can go wrong.

Let's go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Right, it seems to me that is something very important to them. But can it also be a pitfall to pay too much attention to them? Seems like the love game is so hard because there's so many ways a guy can go wrong.

Let's go Chiefs!

You have to treat them bad sometimes, and good sometimes.

But mostly bad!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I can't stand Bobby Knight.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I can't stand Bobby Knight.
    That is all.
    Do you like Herm compared to him? :)

Do you like Herm compared to him? :)

No, but then again I don't like him compared to Herm either.

2 other important rules I've been told:

(1) Make them laugh. Women like to laugh.

(They especially seem delighted when you make them laugh by complimenting them in a humorous way. Then you are making them laugh and simulateously communicating to them that they are attractive).

(2) If they ever ask, "I look fat, don't I?" you NEVER NEVER say , "Yes"![/quote]

Friday night I went out with the girls from work - A guy actually told a co worker that she was "Hotter than dough nut grease!" Now that was funny! On the other hand, a old school mate grabbed my boob, so having just enough drinks to make me do something about it, I grabbed him between the legs! He said he did not appreciate that! I said, I did not appreciate being grabbed either.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post

Friday night I went out with the girls from work - A guy actually told a co worker that she was "Hotter than dough nut grease!" Now that was funny! On the other hand, a old school mate grabbed my boob, so having just enough drinks to make me do something about it, I grabbed him between the legs! He said he did not appreciate that! I said, I did not appreciate being grabbed either.
    The other day my love interest bumped herself and said, "Ow that was right in my left boob". I said, "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" She loved that!

The other day my love interest bumped herself and said, "Ow that was right in my left boob". I said, "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" She loved that!
    That was a good one!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thank you! It's neat when lines like that come to you right at the moment. :)

One that's a little more obvious and not as clever was when we were going to work on something together and she said, "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes and then we can hook up." I said, "Really?! We can hook up?! Thank you!"

Not as witty as the other line but still made her laugh and went over well, heh!

Thank you! It's neat when lines like that come to you right at the moment. :)

One that's a little more obvious and not as clever was when we were going to work on something together and she said, "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes and then we can hook up." I said, "Really?! We can hook up?! Thank you!"

Not as witty as the other line but still made her laugh and went over well, heh!
    The only problem I see with these pithy quotes is she may become too used to you being a friendly, good natured guy.

Remember chicks dig a$$holes, and you may be ingratiating yourself in the wrong manner. She also has to know that you have a dangerous side, or you will become nothing more than a good buddy that she would never imagine sleeping with because that would ruin what you guys already have.

Been there, done that. It's a one way street down heartbreak street!

Be careful.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast