Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: From A Broncos Fan

Default From A Broncos Fan

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

I'm pretty sure the Denver fans weren't smart enough to understand the context of the poll. Either you or them didn't understand the poll. Was it a poll asking who was the biggest rival since your existence or the biggest rival this year?

If it was existence, then the correct answer SHOULD have been us. If it was for the year, then it SHOULD have been the Chargers.

It doesn't shock me that y'all are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.
    Thanks for comeing onto a chiefs fan forum to talk your It realy shows how bright you broncos fans are. You guys are not that good your going to see that in the next couple of years. So you keep talking now see if your talking a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Thanks for comeing onto a chiefs fan forum to talk your It realy shows how bright you broncos fans are. You guys are not that good your going to see that in the next couple of years. So you keep talking now see if your talking a year from now.
    The Broncos DO have a better personnel base than we do AND they have FOUR first round picks over the next two years... they're not going anywhere but up. Pioli is going to have to pull some rabbits out of his hat just to keep up with Denver's potential. That Cutler trade put them head and shoulders above everyone else in the division as far as potential is concerned.

"I'm pretty sure the Denver fans weren't smart enough to understand the context of the poll. Either you or them didn't understand the poll. Was it a poll asking who was the biggest rival since your existence or the biggest rival this year?"

I'm not sure what's funnier. You commenting that Denver fans can't understand the context of a poll or you asking about the context of the poll? That's why I love you guys-retarded yet still snobbish. Classic.

"It doesn't shock me that y'all are confused."

Lol!

Either way, I hope K.C. beats the Chargers this week. Then we can grab our two gimme's against you guys as we roll into the playoffs.

Oh, the game at Arrowhead is also a gimme for the Donks? Is that why the Donks won there last year? Oh wait, the Donks LOST at Arrowhead last year. And that was when Herm was here. Well at least you made it a close game. Oh wait again, the score was 33-19.

And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 11-28-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Cool Post Man

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Oh, the game at Arrowhead is also a gimme for the Donks? Is that why the Donks won there last year? Oh wait, the Donks LOST at Arrowhead last year. And that was when Herm was here. Well at least you made it a close game. Oh wait again, the score was 33-19.

And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm.
    Yeah that Just Happened !!!

"And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm."

No you're absolutely right, I was just talking sht. And in a way that was the point of this post. No matter how good or bad either team has been throughout the years, each team has had a hell of a time trying to get a season sweep.

I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs/Broncos rivalry and recognize it as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl during the games modern era. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing losing skids this decade. And I don't even care that you guys had the leagues best team a few years ago and somehow blew it.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast