Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marc Ross

Default Marc Ross

Part of the Giants Front Office. Possible candidate for 2013 Chiefs GM?

MARC ROSS
    DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE SCOUTING

New York Giants: Marc Ross

I'm kinda hoping for Bill Polian, although there are no guarantees Pioli will be gone at seasons end......
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    I'm kinda hoping for Bill Polian, although there are no guarantees Pioli will be gone at seasons end......
    Polian is a good GM.

I agree with you that we shouldn't get ourselves all in a tizzy over Scooters replacement. Somehow I have a feeling he gets a third head coach and Hunt brings on some sort of advisor to help choose the candidate.

I posted this well written article a couple months back in another thread. The article was written in 2008 when we were looking for Carls replacement but I believe the blueprint would still work today. If you like Marc Ross you should give it a read.
    In case you missed it....

Rebuilding the Chiefs: A "How to" guide to rebuilding the right way - Arrowhead Pride

This is the way I feel. The money is still pouring in, the Hunts are loyal to their GM's to a fault. I would bet that Pioli gets another chance to screw up the HC pick. That also means that he will pick in the draft, isn't that scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    This is the way I feel. The money is still pouring in, the Hunts are loyal to their GM's to a fault. I would bet that Pioli gets another chance to screw up the HC pick. That also means that he will pick in the draft, isn't that scary.
    If Hunt is going to be dumb enough to retain Pioli, then he damn well better be smart enough to know that he's going to face a major revolt from the local media and a vast majority of Chiefs fans that are not going to put up with Potato Head's total incompetence as a GM.

The revolt is already under way, and rightfully so. I predict that Hunt will become weary of it and make the change at GM. If he doesn't, then it shows that he doesn't care about whether the Chiefs win or lose, but only the profits lining his pockets.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-03-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    If Hunt is going to be dumb enough to retain Pioli, then he damn well better be smart enough to know that he's going to face a major revolt from the local media and a vast majority of Chiefs fans that are not going to put up with Potato Head's total incompetence as a GM.

The revolt is already under way, and rightfully so. I predict that Hunt will become weary of it and make the change at GM. If he doesn't, then it shows that he doesn't care about whether the Chiefs win or lose, but only the profits lining his pockets.
    Clark is a smart man, and all he has to do is look at the numbers of the past to see a winning team competing for playoffs year in/out makes ALOT more money than a losing team. IF he retains Pioli then I hope he (Pioli) has the ability to finally step outside of the Patriot box and pick a good candidate as HC, and find us a good starting Qb in the draft with our number 1, and a decent back up. We need tI spend some of our stock piled money in REAL depth on our team. I don't wanna wait 3 more years of horrible football out while he has one last crappy experiment and drafting projects/reaches when we pass up great players. But you know what they say s**t in one and and wish in the other.....
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post

Pioli has to be gone. Cassel, Stanzi, Palko, Quinn. These are the qb's that he has acquired during his tenure, there is no way in hell I want him drafting our franchise qb (If that is even on his radar)

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Pioli has to be gone. Cassel, Stanzi, Palko, Quinn. These are the qb's that he has acquired during his tenure, there is no way in hell I want him drafting our franchise qb (If that is even on his radar)

Agreed 100%. The Chiefs need to take 2 QB's in this upcoming 2013 draft and there is no way that I want Pioli contaminating any future Chiefs draft picks with his grubby d!ck-beaters.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Agreed 100%. The Chiefs need to take 2 QB's in this upcoming 2013 draft and there is no way that I want Pioli contaminating any future Chiefs draft picks with his grubby d!ck-beaters.

Really would not mind this. QB first round, WR or CB second, then a solid backup qb third round.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast