Thread: King Carl does it again...

Default King Carl does it again...

I am convinced that this guy is retarded. We should have traded one of our fives and Trent Green for Miami's four. Wouldn't that make sense? Then we could have got Doug Free (OT) with Miami's four pick. Instead, we keep an aging Trent Green and get a Kicker.

Here's Carl in his office....:character0011: ...roll up another doobie Lynn (Stiles).

Quote Originally Posted by ihatekingcarl View Post
    I am convinced that this guy is retarded. We should have traded one of our fives and Trent Green for Miami's four. Wouldn't that make sense? Then we could have got Doug Free (OT) with Miami's four pick. Instead, we keep an aging Trent Green and get a Kicker.

Here's Carl in his office....:character0011: ...roll up another doobie Lynn (Stiles).
    You have just insulted developmentally disabled people everywhere.

What's funny, is that I went to WBC (Wild Bills Chiefs Page) and those guys seem to have a mouthful of Carl and Hermie. They are tearing their guys down, for showing dismay about this draft.

Carl maybe "sofa king we todd did" on draft day but he keeps the stand full and have no doubt as long as that happens he ain't going anywhere.

O-line would have been my #1 priority but I'm just an electrician and they didn't call and ask my opinion.
    Wait until next year

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post
    Carl maybe "sofa king we todd did" on draft day but he keeps the stand full and have no doubt as long as that happens he ain't going anywhere.

O-line would have been my #1 priority but I'm just an electrician and they didn't call and ask my opinion.

You raise a good point, however, there is a growing sentiment among some ticket holders that they will no longer fork over the cost of ever increasing ticket prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You raise a good point, however, there is a growing sentiment among some ticket holders that they will no longer fork over the ever increasing ticket prices.
    I hear ya, I bought my first season tickets @ $13 each now there $65+ and I'm right under the press box about 4.5 miles from the field. I like my seats though as you can see the plays develop and would only trade down in my section (323) I've sat on the field level many times and always thought my seats are better than this, could be the scout in me as I love to watch high school and college football from high up and will watch linemen and recievers instead of the ball, missing many scores.
    Wait until next year

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post
    I hear ya, I bought my first season tickets @ $13 each now there $65+ and I'm right under the press box about 4.5 miles from the field. I like my seats though as you can see the plays develop and would only trade down in my section (323) I've sat on the field level many times and always thought my seats are better than this, could be the scout in me as I love to watch high school and college football from high up and will watch linemen and recievers instead of the ball, missing many scores.

And with near future renovation to the stadium just over the horizon look for prices to continue to do nothing more then increase.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    What's funny, is that I went to WBC (Wild Bills Chiefs Page) and those guys seem to have a mouthful of Carl and Hermie. They are tearing their guys down, for showing dismay about this draft.

Obviously incorperating a zero tollerance for the Homer challenged. LOL!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ihatekingcarl View Post

Yep, that is what you call a "kicker" in the pants!(grin)

:H2: :yoyo: Hee Hee, you missed!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068: