Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

Default Raiders player taking shot at chiefs

This makes me hate the raiders even more.

Panel shuts out Raiders again - AFC West Blog - ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think you should have to make the playoffs more recently then 8 years ago before you can start to take shots at anyone.
    Exactly. These Raiders fans are awful ****y considering they have one of the worst records in the NFL over the last decade. Suddenly, they have a winning record(1-0) and they think they are superbowl bound.

BTW, Did the Raider fan sites suddenly shut down? Why all the Raiders(haters) on this board lately? Go tell someone who gives a damn because we certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    So you down play Oakland beating Denver by 3 points in their home because Denver went 4-12 last year? ...
    You are completely missing my point (which is not surprising considering you are a Raiders fan).

It was one game. The Raiders beat a crappy team and the Chiefs lost to what may or may not be a crappy team, but it was only 1 game. Over the course of a full season, the Raiders won every game in their division but still finished 3rd.

Now after barely beating The worst team in the division by a lousy field goal, Raiders fans think they are going to the Super Bowl. ( I know nobody said that, but you guys are acting like it.)

You Raiders fans are overreacting to one game, just like the Chiefs fans here who think the season is lost because we lost one game.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    You are completely missing my point (which is not surprising considering you are a Raiders fan).

It was one game. The Raiders beat a crappy team and the Chiefs lost to what may or may not be a crappy team, but it was only 1 game. Over the course of a full season, the Raiders won every game in their division but still finished 3rd.

Now after barely beating The worst team in the division by a lousy field goal, Raiders fans think they are going to the Super Bowl. ( I know nobody said that, but you guys are acting like it.)

You Raiders fans are overreacting to one game, just like the Chiefs fans here who think the season is lost because we lost one game.
    I'm done busting up over the comment. I am not saying that the Raiders are world beaters......just the comment made that the Raiders wish they were the Chiefs. Whaaaaaat!!!?? These are two franchises that are polar opposite of eachother.....why would either team want to be like the other. It was a funny but assainine comment.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    It was a funny but assainine comment.
    Well at least you get it. It was a mild flippant little bit of trash talk. It was meant as a joke, but there was a serious point to it. Until the Raiders actually beat a decent team (outside of division rivals) they haven't earned the right to take shots at the Chiefs.

Yeah, my comment was asinine (correct spelling) but it was meant to be. I was using absurdity to illustrate the absurd. But it wasn't nearly as asinine as Kelly's comment!

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    Raiders are going to Buffalo to show you how to handle a scrub team like the Bills but nice try.

Yea,well how did that work out for you guys,Bwahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

So if Buffalo is a scrub team and you blow a 21-3 lead to that scrub team, that makes you what kind of team then?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyChief View Post
    So if Buffalo is a scrub team and you blow a 21-3 lead to that scrub team, that makes you what kind of team then?

Where did all the Raiders fans go?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Where did all the Raiders fans go?
    They are being merciful on a fanbase that watched their team allow 89 points in two games.

I, for one, appreciate that.

We have absolutely nothing to say to Raiders fans at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    They are being merciful on a fanbase that watched their team allow 89 points in two games.

I, for one, appreciate that.

We have absolutely nothing to say to Raiders fans at this time.
    No...actually they are eating a little humble pie of their own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast