Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BJ Raji Fails Drug Test

Default BJ Raji Fails Drug Test

I'm done with this guy now. Failing the most important drug test of your life is enough for me to jump off the bandwagon. Ron Brace in the 3rd or Sammie Lee Hill in the 4th for NT. Maybe this makes the draft choice a little easier, Curry, Monroe, or Smith.

2009 NFL Draft prospect*B.J. Raji tested positive at*NFL Combine - NFL - SI.com

Defensive tackle B.J. Raji, whose draft stock has soared over the past six months, had a positive drug test at February's combine, NFL team sources have told SI.com. It's unknown to SI.com which drug triggered the positive result, but NFL scouts were made aware before the 2008 season that Raji had tested positive for marijuana during his time at Boston College.

Agreed. Hes a dumbass, end of story.

I hope its for weed!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope its for weed!!
    I don't care what it is for, hello HE KNEW IT WAS COMING not too smart if you ask me!
    :owws: :sign0161:

i been sayin it from day one. I don't like the kid and don't like his attitude.

I'm glad this happened now he is off the board! We didn't need/want him anyways!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope its for weed!!
    If you didnt have a damned bald head i would call you a lettuce smoking hippy! Cheers to you though buddy! You will get along great with my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I'm done with this guy now. Failing the most important drug test of your life is enough for me to jump off the bandwagon. Ron Brace in the 3rd or Sammie Lee Hill in the 4th for NT. Maybe this makes the draft choice a little easier, Curry, Monroe, or Smith.

2009 NFL Draft prospect*B.J. Raji tested positive at*NFL Combine - NFL - SI.com
    Thank GOD! Now I KNOW we won't take him even if we did trade down! I've never been high on the guy. In this draft I would rather take a late round talent like Hill over Raji. The guy I really wanted didn't come out...Terrence Cody of Bama 6'5 365! Would love to get that kid next year for the NT!

What a Dumb @$$

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    i been sayin it from day one. I don't like the kid and don't like his attitude.

I'm glad this happened now he is off the board! We didn't need/want him anyways!
    Agreed, Aaron Curry is who we should be aiming at IMO.

I've neevr really liked the guy and you can see that from other forums and now he just cements that dislike. I seriously doubt we are going to take the risk on a guy who failed one of the most important test of his life. I mean the kid had to know it was coming and still had to "get a little high with his friends" C Ya thank god your dumb butt wont be a chief

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast