at
    Lucas Oil Stadium

Indianapolis, Indiana

Television coverage:

NBC

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv
    VIPBoxUS.co
    VIPBox.net Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5 Link 6 Link 7 Link 8 Link 9 Link 10 Link 11
    SeriousSportsTV.net Link 1 HD Link 2 (VLC Plugin required)
    atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    OleOleTV.me (formerly Day.to) Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5 Link 6
    Link 7 Link 8 Link 9 Link 10 Link 11 Link 12
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs games - 7 links)
    NutJob.eu Link 1 Link 2
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (Select "other and scroll down - 6 Links)
    NeoLive.eu (scroll down to Chiefs games - 7 links)
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

As tough as it was to see them lose like they did today in the playoffs, I'm not feeling the pain of past playoff losses. This was a new regimes first year and they made great strides. They couldn't fix everything in one offseason. They did fix the one thing that I did want fixed -- the O-Line. The O-line was much better this year than in several previous years & combined with the new QB's they made great strides over the 2nd half of the season.

I see people are already suggesting that they spend the top draft pick on a DB. Not going to happen if there's a quality pass-rusher on the board. You have to remember who's making the selections, now. Plus, you can draft DB's until you are blue in the face, but if you can't stop the run or rush the passer, it won't matter. See Eric Berry for prime example of that.

I'm not the normal doom and gloom guy. I try to stay positive but this is the lowest I've ever been as a Chiefs fan. And it's all on one side of the ball. If you watch that game body langue tells the story. The Colts were fired up on both sides of the ball in the 2nd half. They were there to win a football game. Late in the 3rd the tv caught a moment on the Chiefs sideline. The offense Brandon Albert who I'm not the biggest fan of was yelling at guys trying to get the offense fired up. I liked it. You didn't see that out of the defense. they gave you no signs that they were fighting. They just let it happen. They stole money this week. Much like they have in the last month. It's real disappointing to see. And gives you very little hope that they are going to care all the much more next time seeing as this is not the first time it has happened. Hard to be excited about anything when you see that out of your defense. So on defense I see nothing to be positive about right now sorry.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'll let everyone on here know exactly why the Chiefs lost today. Back in 93 I was a huge chiefs fan and a huge fan of Joe Montana. Life was great that year and when we went to the playoffs that year we played the Steelers at home. Joe threw his first several passes incomplete that day because he was wearing gloves because it was very cold outside. The fans in my section were cursing and screaming to pull Joe out of the game and how he was washed up and such, it really pissed me off. Imagine the nerve to cuss a four time Super Bowl champ and three time NVP! We were down by 10 at the half people still cussing this guy, the nerve! Well long story short Joe leads the team back and low and behold overtime victory! Guess what? The same fans cussing this guy now want to hop on the bandwagon and tout ole Joe as the greatest thing since sliced bread....NOT!!!!!! I stood up and CURSED the Chiefs that day and swore to everyone in that section that no Chiefs team after that year would EVER win another playoff game. Guess what? NOT!!!!!!! Now if every fan in that section wants to come forward and apologize for their rude behavior then I may lift the curse, not until then! Imagine cussing a first ballot hall of famer and greatest QB of all time! Get ready for 8 and 8 and Andy being fired next year. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    I'll let everyone on here know exactly why the Chiefs lost today. Back in 93 I was a huge chiefs fan and a huge fan of Joe Montana. Life was great that year and when we went to the playoffs that year we played the Steelers at home. Joe threw his first several passes incomplete that day because he was wearing gloves because it was very cold outside. The fans in my section were cursing and screaming to pull Joe out of the game and how he was washed up and such, it really pissed me off. Imagine the nerve to cuss a four time Super Bowl champ and three time NVP! We were down by 10 at the half people still cussing this guy, the nerve! Well long story short Joe leads the team back and low and behold overtime victory! Guess what? The same fans cussing this guy now want to hop on the bandwagon and tout ole Joe as the greatest thing since sliced bread....NOT!!!!!! I stood up and CURSED the Chiefs that day and swore to everyone in that section that no Chiefs team after that year would EVER win another playoff game. Guess what? NOT!!!!!!! Now if every fan in that section wants to come forward and apologize for their rude behavior then I may lift the curse, not until then! Imagine cussing a first ballot hall of famer and greatest QB of all time! Get ready for 8 and 8 and Andy being fired next year. Lol
    Go away
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Live with it or get the apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I'm not the normal doom and gloom guy. I try to stay positive but this is the lowest I've ever been as a Chiefs fan. And it's all on one side of the ball. If you watch that game body langue tells the story. The Colts were fired up on both sides of the ball in the 2nd half. They were there to win a football game. Late in the 3rd the tv caught a moment on the Chiefs sideline. The offense Brandon Albert who I'm not the biggest fan of was yelling at guys trying to get the offense fired up. I liked it. You didn't see that out of the defense. they gave you no signs that they were fighting. They just let it happen. They stole money this week. Much like they have in the last month. It's real disappointing to see. And gives you very little hope that they are going to care all the much more next time seeing as this is not the first time it has happened. Hard to be excited about anything when you see that out of your defense. So on defense I see nothing to be positive about right now sorry.
    Yeah saw that clip of Albert going off on the O-line. The offense did their job today, right up until the end. It was the defense that did a major let down, and injury after injury on offense finally caught up to them towards the end of the game. The secondary was a major letdown today (again). It seems like it's an epidemic of every time we face a better than average QB, we get taken apart in the backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    As tough as it was to see them lose like they did today in the playoffs, I'm not feeling the pain of past playoff losses. This was a new regimes first year and they made great strides. They couldn't fix everything in one offseason. They did fix the one thing that I did want fixed -- the O-Line. The O-line was much better this year than in several previous years & combined with the new QB's they made great strides over the 2nd half of the season.

I see people are already suggesting that they spend the top draft pick on a DB. Not going to happen if there's a quality pass-rusher on the board. You have to remember who's making the selections, now. Plus, you can draft DB's until you are blue in the face, but if you can't stop the run or rush the passer, it won't matter. See Eric Berry for prime example of that.
    To me this loss does sting, but so does iodine when you disinfect a wound. If this loss is what it takes to keep the front office and coaches focused enough to field a complete four quarter dominating team that wins playoff games...so be it.

Really think our main need is still at WR. Avery and Bowe were just too inconsistent. If Albert leaves, and no dominating WR's are on the draft board, wouldn't be surprised to see us draft O-line again and try to get a stellar WR in free agency. Most teams avoid drafting safeties very high, so I wouldn't be surprised if we're able to snag better DB's in the later rounds. Bowe might have some trade value, as Texaschief has pointed out in other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Live with it or get the apologies!
    ? "Get the apologies" ?!?

it sucks, there is no reason, AND I MEAN NO REASON, to blow a 28 point lead. This is what the chiefs do, they pull you in and **** the bed when it matters. Yeah regular season was cool but when **** matters we become the same old chiefs. Play calling toward the end was questionable, smith held the ball too long, smith over threw / davis let up on the route a bit. You can keep cheering regular season success and not care about the playoff losses, but this ****ing **** sucks. Great teams put teams away when it matters, they don't let them back in it. Defense showed why people were right to question them (don't let any team score over 17 that is in the playoffs, except 1 philly who has a different QB now). No one remembers teams that do well in the regular season and then suck in the playoffs

21 ****ING YEARS AND 28 POINT LEAD BLOWN, and i feel really REALLY sorry for the royals fans as well. I'm venting this should blow over in a week.

Even with that 28 point lead, in the back of my head i kept hearing "cleveland has nothing important going on, so god is going to **** KC over somehow"

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    it sucks, there is no reason, AND I MEAN NO REASON, to blow a 28 point lead. This is what the chiefs do, they pull you in and **** the bed when it matters. Yeah regular season was cool but when **** matters we become the same old chiefs. Play calling toward the end was questionable, smith held the ball too long, smith over threw / davis let up on the route a bit. You can keep cheering regular season success and not care about the playoff losses, but this ****ing **** sucks. Great teams put teams away when it matters, they don't let them back in it. Defense showed why people were right to question them (don't let any team score over 17 that is in the playoffs, except 1 philly who has a different QB now). No one remembers teams that do well in the regular season and then suck in the playoffs

21 ****ING YEARS AND 28 POINT LEAD BLOWN, and i feel really REALLY sorry for the royals fans as well. I'm venting this should blow over in a week.
    It was gray