Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I would hate to feel this way....

Default I would hate to feel this way....

From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    Bowe had 2 drops from what I saw in the game (though through much of it, it wasn't getting my full attention), and one of them would have been a very nice catch, and by no means routine. He also made a case as to why he should be on this team. He was aware enough to extend for a crucial first down on 3rd and long, getting there by maybe the length of the football. He made a few more catches where he bailed Cassel out of a couple bad throws.

I vote to give him another year or two and see what he becomes. He's got 2 years left on his contract so he should have a little more incentive to play, and by that time hopefully we have a team around him so that might want to stay in Kansas City as a playoff contender.

Thanks Aussie!

Didn't you just say in another thread that you didn't even watch the game?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I watched until Cincy scored on that 98 yard drive and listened to the rest on the way to/at work.

I might say it, but it's a lie. Win or lose, I can't get enough Chiefs.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I watched until Cincy scored on that 98 yard drive and listened to the rest on the way to/at work.

I might say it, but it's a lie. Win or lose, I can't get enough Chiefs.
    Sorry, I was referring to Honda522.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Do you even read?

The very first thing I typed..
    From listening to the game from work
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Do you even read?

The very first thing I typed..
    Do you even pay attention to what you type?

In the LJ vs Kansas City thread you "I didn't actually get to watch the game". So trying to justify Bowe having all these dropped passes by listening to the commentators is plain retarded. They may say "Bowe dropped a pass" but it could've been a pass Bowe had to dive 5 feet for or a pass that got deflected out of his hands. They don't give you details about what is actually occurring.

And like Chief Tyler said, he had 2 from what he saw.

So again, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST. Seems like all you do is talk out of your a$$ all the time.

Why don't you go to the Bengals forum and brag about how the Chiefs stopped LJ so they can all make fun of you about how they won the game.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Do you even pay attention to what you type?

In the LJ vs Kansas City thread you "I didn't actually get to watch the game". So trying to justify Bowe having all these dropped passes by listening to the commentators is plain retarded. They may say "Bowe dropped a pass" but it could've been a pass Bowe had to dive 5 feet for or a pass that got deflected out of his hands. They don't give you details about what is actually occurring.

And like Chief Tyler said, he had 2 from what he saw.

So again, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST. Seems like all you do is talk out of your a$$ all the time.

Why don't you go to the Bengals forum and brag about how the Chiefs stopped LJ so they can all make fun of you about how they won the game.
    Dude, forget you...I'm just going to ignore all your post.

I was there. Although I may have missed a few plays, I saw two dropped passes, neigher one was Bowe. Chambers had one bounce off his arms, which looked to be a tough catch but that's what he's paid for, the other was a big pass across the middle to Charles. All in all, I think the bungles had more dropped passes. But I did get up to get a beer and pee, so maybe I missed one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Bowe had 2 drops from what I saw in the game (though through much of it, it wasn't getting my full attention), and one of them would have been a very nice catch, and by no means routine. He also made a case as to why he should be on this team. He was aware enough to extend for a crucial first down on 3rd and long, getting there by maybe the length of the football. He made a few more catches where he bailed Cassel out of a couple bad throws.

I vote to give him another year or two and see what he becomes. He's got 2 years left on his contract so he should have a little more incentive to play, and by that time hopefully we have a team around him so that might want to stay in Kansas City as a playoff contender.
    I think Bowe should get another year. He could turn out to be a good player.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast